Mini 3 Pro Wont QuickTransfer to Ipad
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LukeL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 613950 ft
United States

I need some help. My new mini 3 pro will not quicktrasfer with my Ipad. It will fine on my iphone.  The indicator to switch to Quicktransfer wont even come up on my pad though. I have tried restarting everything multiple times, turn on and off bluetooth, etc... I am using a new IPad pro.
2022-11-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, LukeL. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we ask what iOS system your iPad Pro has? Also, please try the steps below:

Please make sure that the iPad's Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are enabled before using QuickTransfer.

If the system is iOS 14 and Wi-Fi + Cellular, it is recommended to go to iPad settings and check whether "Local Network" under DJI Fly is enabled. If not, enable the option and connect the phone again.

Please keep us posted. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-22
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

wrong forum. mini pro is not "Pro Systems". try reposting here: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... peid&typeid=776
2022-11-23
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-22 20:28
Hi, LukeL. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we ask what iOS system your iPad Pro has? Also, please try the steps below:

Please make sure that the iPad's Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are enabled before using QuickTransfer.

DJI Gamora, if you don't know where the button is to move a thread, ask your friends. Someone found it.
2022-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules