13921 142 2022-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Still very pleased with mine and using them loads.
2022-12-30
Use props
Kamen666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 246194 ft
United States

Great news !
I can see they don't have any problem with focus ;)  
2022-12-30
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Kamen666 Posted at 11-27 08:08
Everyone else has an idea of what I'm talking about except you of course...
I will ask you once again to find another topic to spam , i guess it won't be that hard for you since your spams are all over the forum.
We all already know you have a great working camera, no need to prove yourself anymore. Good night

A bad workman blames his tools
2022-12-30
Use props
Kamen666
lvl.4
United States

Bigplumbs Posted at 12-30 07:58
A bad workman blames his tools

You start repeating yourself again... Is it that hard to come up with a new phrase?
2022-12-30
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Kamen666 Posted at 12-30 08:03
You start repeating yourself again... Is it that hard to come up with a new phrase?

I want to make sure you have plenty of opportunity to read it as you are so special

You do like hiding behind your VPN don't you
2022-12-30
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Kamen666 Posted at 12-30 08:03

You’re a num-Ty who knows nothing about cameras you are a bitter guy who cannot get over he was so stupid to buy up this camera
2022-12-30
Use props
Kamen666
lvl.4
United States

Bigplumbs Posted at 12-30 13:18
I want to make sure you have plenty of opportunity to read it as you are so special

You do like hiding behind your VPN don't you

And you like to hide behind Mr. Hallmark's skirt ?
Or is he wearing pants and you wearing a skirt? I'm sorry, but I'm still not clear about the roles in your family
2022-12-31
Use props
Kamen666
lvl.4
United States

Hallmark007 Posted at 12-30 16:04
You’re a num-Ty who knows nothing about cameras you are a bitter guy who cannot get over he was so stupid to buy up this camera

Auntie, say something new, we've already covered this and read it in the other threads Be a little creative at least... what kind of video director are you... do you just make the same shots? Are you flying the same route with the drone?
2022-12-31
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Kamen666 Posted at 12-31 06:25
Auntie, say something new, we've already covered this and read it in the other threads  Be a little creative at least... what kind of video director are you... do you just make the same shots? Are you flying the same route with the drone?

do you just make the same shots? Are you flying the same route with the drone?

Making a fool out of yourself. Below you’ll see by the flags on my log some of the countries I have flown with on just 1 of my drones.
But once again you attack make fun and insult members here because you think what they do is rubbish and will never measure up to your professionalism “ except not a single video post not a single photo post, and its clear the reason is because you have nothing to show. So you come here to insult others work and demean their posts as your friend lancraig does also.

Once again you are completely proven to be wrong and nothing you post can be taken seriously.

2022-12-31
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Why did you talk about me here?

I've written NOTHING on this thread.

Keep your mouth in check.
2022-12-31
Use props
Kamen666
lvl.4
United States

Hallmark007 Posted at 12-31 07:55
do you just make the same shots? Are you flying the same route with the drone?

Making a fool out of yourself. Below you’ll see by the flags on my log some of the countries I have flown with on just 1 of my drones.

Why did you decide that I was at all interested in your elementary and uneducated personality?
I have tried and removed all "people" like you from my life. Stop bothering me with your "accomplishments" they are of no interest to me. It's funny to point yourself out...
Happy new year 2023
P.S. - If I have time next year, I promise to show you some of my videos, from the times when you only saw a drone on TV
2022-12-31
Use props
Kamen666
lvl.4
United States

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-31 08:02
Why did you talk about me here?

I've written NOTHING on this thread.

Because when he is alone without his husband, he is powerless and has nothing new to say... That's why he intervenes new figures in the conversation, just to get out of the unfavorable situation for him
Happy new year!
2022-12-31
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Kamen666 Posted at 12-31 08:08
Because when he is alone without his husband, he is powerless and has nothing new to say... That's why he intervenes new figures in the conversation, just to get out of the unfavorable situation for him
Happy new year!

And a Happy New Year to you too.
2022-12-31
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Kamen666 Posted at 12-31 08:04
Why did you decide that I was at all interested in your elementary and uneducated personality?
I have tried and removed all "people" like you from my life. Stop bothering me with your "accomplishments" they are of no interest to me. It's funny to point yourself out...
Happy new year 2023

Well then you shouldn’t post insulting lies about others, I’m just putting the record straight. You’ve been lying about people without any foundation for long enough , so quit the lying and insults.
2022-12-31
Use props
Kamen666
lvl.4
United States

Hallmark007 Posted at 12-31 08:13
Well then you shouldn’t post insulting lies about others, I’m just putting the record straight. You’ve been lying about people without any foundation for long enough , so quit the lying and insults.

It's good when accusing something, to have evidence for it And the most important thing - that it's not just in your head
2022-12-31
Use props
Kamen666
lvl.4
United States

Iancraig10 Posted at 12-31 08:10
And a Happy New Year to you too.

He can’t help himself!

There are special establishments for him - there they wear white aprons, the walls are soft, etc.
2022-12-31
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Kamen666 Posted at 11-27 08:08
Everyone else has an idea of what I'm talking about except you of course...
I will ask you once again to find another topic to spam , i guess it won't be that hard for you since your spams are all over the forum.
We all already know you have a great working camera, no need to prove yourself anymore. Good night

Hey Gimlet...... Shown your family your fine work yet
2022-12-31
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Kamen666 Posted at 12-31 08:18
There are special establishments for him - there they wear white aprons, the walls are soft, etc.

You’re looking for proof you continuously insult people.

Look at the screen grab below the guy in it looks like a prisoner I suspect its you. Then read the insult you wrote about others , that’s proof and this forum is littered with these from you.

2022-12-31
Use props
Kamen666
lvl.4
United States

Bigplumbs Posted at 2022-12-31 08:20
Hey Gimlet...... Shown your family your fine work yet

I don't understand why I have to show my family, to an individual like you.....If it was someone else - ok, but to a person like you.....hardly. Family is a personal and precious thing for me. You are free to show off your cousin to the whole world.
2023-1-1
Use props
Kamen666
lvl.4
United States

Hallmark007 Posted at 2022-12-31 08:38
You’re looking for proof you continuously insult people.

Look at the screen grab below the guy in it looks like a prisoner I suspect its you. Then read the insult you wrote about others , that’s proof and this forum is littered with these from you.

I probably have the guts to put up my picture, unlike a woman like you who hides behind scenery trying to escape the madhouse
2023-1-1
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

OP has problems wit hthe YIm and guess its either resolved, or still problmatic
2023-1-1
Use props
Fell Wanderer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15807 ft
United Kingdom

This forum has deteriorated to off topic conversations and name calling. Can people please refrain from insults and try to be civil towards each other.
2023-1-1
Use props
Kamen666
lvl.4
United States

Fell Wanderer Posted at 1-1 05:24
This forum has deteriorated to off topic conversations and name calling. Can people please refrain from insults and try to be civil towards each other.

I tried several times ... You can't forever endure the insults of two self-forgetting individuals...
2023-1-1
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

we're here to help   but yet we see the support
2023-1-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

FwB Posted at 2022-12-24 09:37
I just played the camera lottery.  Got one 2022/9 and one 2022/8.  Both have the focus issues.  I am sending one back and trying to get the other replaced through their warranty replacement program.  I wish we didn't have to go through this mess to get a camera in focus.  I can't use the GoPro's due to their overheating issues.  Only the Hero 8 can film what I do and it has a mess of issues itself (like eating video clips).  I am at a huge loss because of this.  I really wish Sony kept moving forward with their action cameras.  The HDR-AS50 was the best when it was released.

Hi, there.
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
May we know if your problem is resolved now?
Please keep us updated on your issue.
Thank you in advance.
2023-1-2
Use props
djiuser_emD5fy1XqVFs
New

Colombia

JustName Posted at 2022-11-23 04:31
My first OA3 was from 2022/10 and had absolutely no focus.

Don't look around for a good one, just rotate the lens and be happy.

What do you mean? Turning the lens fixes that, just like that? Piece of cake isn’t it. I can do it
2023-1-4
Use props
Hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_emD5fy1XqVFs Posted at 1-4 21:46
What do you mean? Turning the lens fixes that, just like that? Piece of cake isn’t it. I can do it

Turning the lens is not a fix at least it has not fixed any units seen on this forum. Because those who did the DIY job on here they have not posted results I suspect because they’re not good.
2023-1-6
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
Flight distance : 1173379 ft
  • >>>
Norway

It is really easy to fix it yourself, but you void warranty.
There are some people that have fixed their own with amazing results, but you have to be careful since it's easy to f-up.
2023-1-6
Use props
StevoB
lvl.4
Slovakia

There is a whole thread about how to do it here.
2023-1-6
Use props
Kamen666
lvl.4
Bulgaria

My "new" adventure combo manufactured in November 2022 is already on its way to me....
I hope it's third time lucky
2023-1-7
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

Kamen666 Posted at 1-7 02:04
My "new" adventure combo manufactured in November 2022 is already on its way to me....
I hope it's third time lucky

Great, it will probably be a good camera finally
2023-1-7
Use props
Kamen666
lvl.4
Bulgaria

johansenfoto Posted at 1-7 02:12
Great, it will probably be a good camera finally

Fingers crossed and hopefully this time I'll be successful and end the drama ;)
2023-1-7
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

Kamen666 Posted at 1-7 02:52

Haha but don't leave us if it's good
2023-1-7
Use props
StevoB
lvl.4
Slovakia

Kamen666 Posted at 1-7 02:52

I've been an optimist all my life, except for the OA3 sharp at 30cm I assume that you will use it, like 90% of users, so according to Andreas, prepare a preparation so that you don't have teeth from tweezers like me.....no one will  ask if your children use Dermacol and you won't lose your warranty if you don't sound like me ;)
2023-1-7
Use props
Kamen666
lvl.4
United States

johansenfoto Posted at 1-7 02:54
Haha but don't leave us if it's good

Of course not ;)
2023-1-8
Use props
Kamen666
lvl.4
United States

StevoB Posted at 1-7 04:50
I've been an optimist all my life, except for the OA3 sharp at 30cm  I assume that you will use it, like 90% of users, so according to Andreas, prepare a preparation so that you don't have teeth from tweezers like me.....no one will  ask if your children use Dermacol  and you won't lose your warranty if you don't sound like me ;)

Let it arrive and test it first, then I'll decide if I do any manipulations to it
If all goes well, Tuesday should be with me
2023-1-8
Use props
StevoB
lvl.4
Slovakia

Kamen666 Posted at 1-8 09:32
Let it arrive and test it first, then I'll decide if I do any manipulations to it
If all goes well, Tuesday should be with me

I'm keeping my fingers crossed because I haven't seen a single one that meets the manufacturer's 30cm, not even one. Well, if it is a multiple of up to 3, then I believe that it will please, because it is indeed made with reason, except for the intentional typo of the manufacturer's specification, without a doubt.
2023-1-8
Use props
johansenfoto
First Officer
  • >>>
Norway

StevoB Posted at 1-8 09:58
I'm keeping my fingers crossed because I haven't seen a single one that meets the manufacturer's 30cm, not even one. Well, if it is a multiple of up to 3, then I believe that it will please, because it is indeed made with reason, except for the intentional typo of the manufacturer's specification, without a doubt.

But if it had 30cm focus it would not be sharp at infinity, with my calculations.
2023-1-8
Use props
StevoB
lvl.4
Slovakia

johansenfoto Posted at 1-8 10:11
But if it had 30cm focus it would not be sharp at infinity, with my calculations.

I'm not arguing, but there isn't the level of sharpness I need. I won't digital zoom to infinity to see the details there....Details are ahead, lots of details ;)
2023-1-8
Use props
StevoB
lvl.4
Slovakia

johansenfoto Posted at 1-8 10:11

But even your calculations then prove that someone is misleading, isn't it DJI?
2023-1-8
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules