Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ND Filters for the Osmo Action 3?
155 4 11-23 03:13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
owlpeach
lvl.1

Germany

Hey

I'm still wavering between a GP11 and a Osmo Action 3, and one thing I can't find for the Osmo Action 3 are ND Filters.

I know there aren't any in the official store, but are there other companies selling ND Filters for the Osmo Action 3? Preferably in Europe?

Thanks!
11-23 03:13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Owlpeach. Thank you for reaching out. You are correct, we currently don't have any ND filter yet for Action 3. I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Hopefully, other DJI users can provide some recommendations. Thank you for your valued support.
11-23 03:25
Use props
djiuser_oKgRxwKbwAp0
lvl.2
Italy

The SKYREAT is a great choice for now . 4 nd filters 4 8 16 32 and a polarized lens kit. You can find it on Amazon .

https://amzn.to/3UZKyV2

I've been using them for a month, excellent quality and sharp images
11-23 03:44
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

There's also the Freewell ones (I think they are expensive - depending on your budget), and JSR which you can find on AliExpress.
11-23 06:16
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

Telesin: 4 pop up filter
Cpl
8nd
16nd
32nd
11-27 09:21
Use props