mavic pro platinum or mini 3 pro
648 7 2022-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spankerjack
lvl.1
Flight distance : 436414 ft
Australia

Hi brains trust, currently got a 5 year old mavic pro platinum, looking at new drones. is it worth moving to a mini 3 pro do't really need a mavic 3 i don't think.  it's just for general photos and video whilst holidaying..

thanks

2022-11-23
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I've had a Mavic Pro Platinum, and now have a Mini3Pro. Either would probably serve perfectly well for your holiday snaps and videos.  The Mini3Pro scores over the older Mavic in a number of ways (not least being size). Watch a few video reviews on YT to help you decide
2022-11-23
Use props
Spankerjack
lvl.1
Australia

Blériot53 Posted at 11-23 11:51
I've had a Mavic Pro Platinum, and now have a Mini3Pro. Either would probably serve perfectly well for your holiday snaps and videos.  The Mini3Pro scores over the older Mavic in a number of ways (not least being size). Watch a few video reviews on YT to help you decide

Cheers for that, changeover cost is small so think I’ll order.
2022-11-23
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Spankerjack Posted at 11-23 15:04
Cheers for that, changeover cost is small so think I’ll order.

You're welcome
You won't regrert getting a Mini3Pro, I reckon. I've had  mine for 5 months now and I love it.
2022-11-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Spankerjack. Thank you for reaching out. We really appreciate you looking for another DJI drone. Mini 3 Pro is actually good especially if you'd like to travel since it is more compact in size than the Mavic 3 but camera-wise, Mavic 3 has the upper hand.  This link will be able to help you out comparing the 3 drones at the same time: https://www.dji.com/products/comparison-consumer-drones. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-23
Use props
Spankerjack
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-23 18:58
Hi, Spankerjack. Thank you for reaching out. We really appreciate you looking for another DJI drone. Mini 3 Pro is actually good especially if you'd like to travel since it is more compact in size than the Mavic 3 but camera-wise, Mavic 3 has the upper hand.  This link will be able to help you out comparing the 3 drones at the same time: https://www.dji.com/products/comparison-consumer-drones. Thank you for your valued support.

I would think the mini 3 camera is better or as good as the 5 yo mavic pro platinum (not the mavic 3).
2022-11-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Spankerjack Posted at 11-23 21:52
I would think the mini 3 camera is better or as good as the 5 yo mavic pro platinum (not the mavic 3).

Hi, Spankerjack. Mini 3 Pro's camera and video transmission system are much better than Mavic Pro Platinum. Mavic Pro Platinum only has 12.35 M while Mini 3 Pro has 48 MP. DJI Mini 3 Pro supports intelligent flight functions too such as FocusTrack, MasterShots, QuickShots, Timelapse, Vertical Shooting, and QuickTransfer. You may purchase Mini 3 Pro on this link if it's accessible in your country for you to get a Free DJI Shoulder Bag at a limited time: https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... n=4&vid=113991. Thank you for your valued support.

2022-11-24
Use props
ElleKN
Second Officer
Flight distance : 755669 ft
Germany

it depends on where you will go for vacation. Just keep in mind that the Mini 3 Pro is a sub 250 gramm drone and therefore you can fly easierly than with other drones (due to restrictions)
2022-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules