Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
101stunt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 124259 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey guys,
i just updated to the latest firmware and now when I use the joystick left or right it does not move.  I can see in the app that it's attempting to move but it does not respond. Up and down works with no problems.  When i switch to PF mode left and right works.  Sorry if this is dumb question but, I've looked all over and can't seem to find a solution.

thanks
Marc

2022-11-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. The latest version of  DJI RS 3 Pro (V01.00.01.00)optimized the FPV Mode. We have prohibited the joystick control over Roll and Pan Axis under FPV Mode mainly to avoid the gimbal reaching gimbal limit due to the joystick control.
2022-11-24
Use props
101stunt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 124259 ft
  • >>>
United States

thank you for the quick reply
2022-11-26
Use props
lazymgimbal
lvl.2
United States

+1 for this being an issue!  Please give us back control of the joystick in FPV mode!  If we're running a camera package that isn't close to the maximum payload, this shouldn't be an issue.
2023-2-12
Use props
chrisb123
lvl.2
Australia

Wait? what? why?
You have prohibited panning via joystick, only???
I can still lock to cause a pan, I can also enable push mode and pan
How is panning in FPV mode different from panning in other modes like PTF or PF?

I dont understand "avoid the gimbal reaching gimbal limit due to the joystick control." It monitors this kind of data and should avoid gimbal limit when approaching limit.
How has FPV been optimised?
2023-2-15
Use props
pfree
lvl.2
Flight distance : 373638 ft
  • >>>
United States

This such an odd regression in functionality of the RS3 Pro. It makes using FPV mode so unnecessarily difficult.

DJI do you have any intention of reverting this change in the future?
2023-4-22
Use props
djiuser_3EPf9hyzIrUF
New

India

Rs3 mini fpv mode joystick left or right control
not working
2023-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules