3088 44 2022-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FrostyCan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 727841 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I'm trying to upload the flight records for my Mini 3 Pro using the DJI RC.

I just enabled "Auto-sync Flight Records" and connected the RC to wifi but when I go to the Flight Data Centre and click upload most of the records update but then it reports "54 flight records not uploaded".   I've tried several times now with the same result.

What's the solution?
2022-11-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you receive an error message during the upload process? Could you please send us a screenshot? In addition, kindly please try to disconnect your Wi-Fi connection and restart your device then try again to upload to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-23
Use props
FrostyCan
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-23 18:28
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you receive an error message during the upload process? Could you please send us a screenshot? In addition, kindly please try to disconnect your Wi-Fi connection and restart your device then try again to upload to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

The error message appears after the controller attempts to upload the flight data.  See below for a screenshot.  I've rebooted and tried again several times.  The error appears each time.

2022-11-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

FrostyCan Posted at 11-23 19:02
The error message appears after the controller attempts to upload the flight data.  See below for a screenshot.  I've rebooted and tried again several times.  The error appears each time.

[view_image]

Thank you for your response. We will coordinate this to our designated team for further clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
2022-11-24
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just a question, why do you want to upload them? If for safe storage why not down load them to computer etc.? If for access to airdata analysis then flies can be uploaded to airdata manually.
2022-11-24
Use props
FrostyCan
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-24 02:48
Thank you for your response. We will coordinate this to our designated team for further clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you.

Okay, thank you.
2022-11-28
Use props
FrostyCan
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 11-24 05:45
Just a question, why do you want to upload them? If for safe storage why not down load them to computer etc.? If for access to airdata analysis then flies can be uploaded to airdata manually.

Mostly to have access to the DJI year-in-review stats.
2022-11-28
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

FrostyCan Posted at 11-28 08:03
Mostly to have access to the DJI year-in-review stats.

Ahh...ok
2022-11-28
Use props
FrostyCan
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

And also because an iPad Mini I used to fly my Mini 1 + 2s with got smashed and I couldn't get my flight records off it.  This time around, I've decided it to sync everything as I go to avoid that fate again.  
2022-11-28
Use props
FrostyCan
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Any update to this?
2022-12-1
Use props
primeshooter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1433114 ft
United Kingdom

Having same issue. Also my mini 3 Pro says phantom 4 when I watch the flight back...
2022-12-2
Use props
FrostyCan
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

Hi there,

Can I get an update to this please?  
2022-12-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

FrostyCan Posted at 12-9 16:18
Hi there,

Can I get an update to this please?

Sorry for the late response. Can you please try to connect your DJI RC to a hotspot that has an internet connection or might as well try a different Wi-Fi network and click "Upload" and check whether the issue persists? If yes, kindly please send us a screen recording showing the issue for us to analyze the issue further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-12-10
Use props
UweE
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1016775 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Same issue for me.
3 flights not uploaded, when I click "upload" the message disappear for a second and "upload successful" appeared.
2 seconds later, the first message is back again...
2023-1-11
Use props
FrostyCan
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-12-10 20:07
Sorry for the late response. Can you please try to connect your DJI RC to a hotspot that has an internet connection or might as well try a different Wi-Fi network and click "Upload" and check whether the issue persists? If yes, kindly please send us a screen recording showing the issue for us to analyze the issue further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I've already done that.  I don't think this is a hotspot or internet issue.  Regardless of what internet connection I use, some flight records fail to upload.

As you can see from the last comment here, I'm not the only one with this issue.  I also reported this on a different forum and others there have run into this issue as well.

2023-1-11
Use props
FrostyCan
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

UweE Posted at 1-11 03:39
Same issue for me.
3 flights not uploaded, when I click "upload" the message disappear for a second and "upload successful" appeared.

Exactly the same behavior for me.
2023-1-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

FrostyCan Posted at 1-11 08:52
I've already done that.  I don't think this is a hotspot or internet issue.  Regardless of what internet connection I use, some flight records fail to upload.

As you can see from the last comment here, I'm not the only one with this issue.  I also reported this on a different forum and others there have run into this issue as well.

Thank you for your response. Kindly please update your DJI RC to the latest firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 software and please make sure that you are using the DJI Fly app 1.9.1 and see if there are any changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-1-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

UweE Posted at 1-11 03:39
Same issue for me.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly please connect your DJI RC to DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware. In addition, please make sure that you are using the DJI Fly app v1.9.1. Thank you.
2023-1-13
Use props
UweE
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-13 02:13
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly please connect your DJI RC to DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware. In addition, please make sure that you are using the DJI Fly app v1.9.1. Thank you.

Hello!
I would love to connect my RC with my Imac, but I am not successful.
Which version do I need and how is the procedure?
2023-1-14
Use props
Mirek_62
lvl.4
Flight distance : 45171 ft
Czechia

UweE Posted at 1-14 08:56
Hello!

https://www.dji.com/cz/downloads/products/mini-3-pro
2023-1-14
Use props
UweE
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Mirek_62 Posted at 1-14 09:09
https://www.dji.com/cz/downloads/products/mini-3-pro

thanks Mirek!
I had the wrong app.

But, it didn‘t help, there are still 3 flights, which cannot be uploaded
2023-1-14
Use props
Mirek_62
lvl.4
Czechia

UweE Posted at 1-14 12:05
thanks Mirek!
I had the wrong app.

The new FW for RC should solve the problem with uploading flight data. Unfortunately it probably won't help with past flights.
2023-1-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

UweE Posted at 1-14 08:56
Hello!

You may download the DJI Assistant 2 version on the link below, UweE. Please let us know the result. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2023-1-15
Use props
UweE
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-15 04:29
You may download the DJI Assistant 2 version on the link below, UweE. Please let us know the result. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

I have downloaded the DJI Assistance app, refreshed the RC firmware and tried again to upload the flight data.
Still 3 flights cannot be uploaded
2023-1-15
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Couple of thoughts, are they viable logs, could they have been previously uploaded?
2023-1-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

UweE Posted at 1-15 08:40
I have downloaded the DJI Assistance app, refreshed the RC firmware and tried again to upload the flight data.
Still 3 flights cannot be uploaded

Sorry for the trouble. Kindly please make sure that you are connected to a stable internet connection to ensure that the records will be uploaded. If the issue persists, please provide us a screen recording showing the issue for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-1-16
Use props
UweE
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-16 04:09
Sorry for the trouble. Kindly please make sure that you are connected to a stable internet connection to ensure that the records will be uploaded. If the issue persists, please provide us a screen recording showing the issue for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

were should I send the screen record to?
2023-1-16
Use props
Mirek_62
lvl.4
Czechia

Po aktualizaci FW pro RC nemohu najít záznam letu (.txt soubor) z dneška. Změnilo se místo, kam se protokoly ukládají?
Edit: Solved
2023-1-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

UweE Posted at 1-16 05:38
were should I send the screen record to?

You may upload it via Google Drive or Youtube and send the link to us. Thank you.
2023-1-19
Use props
UweE
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-19 03:50
You may upload it via Google Drive or Youtube and send the link to us. Thank you.

I send you a PM
2023-1-19
Use props
UweE
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-19 03:50

I still have 3 records, which are called "not uploaded", even after I have uploaded them.
5 seconds later, "not uploaded" appears.
2023-3-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

UweE Posted at 3-21 00:16
I still have 3 records, which are called "not uploaded", even after I have uploaded them.
5 seconds later, "not uploaded" appears.

HI there. Sorry for the trouble. Can you please take a screenshot of the Flight Data Center of your DJI Fly app? Please note that we can confirm if the flight records upload to the cloud via the cloud icon on the right. If there is only a cloud icon, it means the upload has been successful. If there is an arrow in the cloud icon, it means it has not been uploaded to the cloud. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-23
Use props
UweE
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-23 04:57
HI there. Sorry for the trouble. Can you please take a screenshot of the Flight Data Center of your DJI Fly app? Please note that we can confirm if the flight records upload to the cloud via the cloud icon on the right. If there is only a cloud icon, it means the upload has been successful. If there is an arrow in the cloud icon, it means it has not been uploaded to the cloud. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I have deleted these 3 flight (with tha arrow in the cloudl icon), now all fine.
They were not important to me.
Thanks!
2023-3-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

UweE Posted at 3-23 06:11
I have deleted these 3 flight (with tha arrow in the cloudl icon), now all fine.
They were not important to me.
Thanks!

Thank you for the update, UweE. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-3-24
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16279465 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Been having this issue for some time now. On startup the RC will pop up a message saying that flight records need to be uploaded as the controller has insufficient space, but when I do the upload somehow it will still show the same number of files needing to be uploaded. I will go into settings to make sure that it’s got a good connection to my home WiFi and then try again to no avail. I’d like to ensure that all my flight logs are properly recorded and saved as it’s a useful learning tool when I review my flights. Hope that DJI can sort this out for us.
2023-3-26
Use props
FrostyCan
lvl.2
  • >>>
Canada

I'm still having this issue.  And like you, now I see a message saying there is insufficient space.  It's been frustrating for months now.

Please DJI.  Can you solve this?
2023-3-26
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-11-24 02:48

Hello Adminstrator,
Just to confirm that this is not an isolated case. Nearly all my DJI drone friends have experienced this issue, but have not reported it simply because it does not hamper their drone operation so they have been ignoring the pop-up message. Mine is always saying that 9 flight records have not been uploaded. No matter how many times I upload, a message will shortly follow saying that the upload has failed. After a few more times, I just ignore it and continue with my drone operation.
This needs to be address by DJI.
2023-4-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Psoon Posted at 4-13 09:15
Hello Adminstrator,
Just to confirm that this is not an isolated case. Nearly all my DJI drone friends have experienced this issue, but have not reported it simply because it does not hamper their drone operation so they have been ignoring the pop-up message. Mine is always saying that 9 flight records have not been uploaded. No matter how many times I upload, a message will shortly follow saying that the upload has failed. After a few more times, I just ignore it and continue with my drone operation.
This needs to be address by DJI.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Kindly please send us a screenshot showing the Flight Data Center on your DJI Fly app so we can check. On the flight record page, we can confirm if the flight records upload to the cloud via the cloud icon on the right. If there is only a cloud icon, it means that the upload has been successful. If there is an arrow in the cloud icon, it means it has not been uploaded to the could, kindly please refer to the image below.

2023-4-14
Use props
dronethemoment
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9021293 ft
  • >>>
United States

I keep seeing this on my mini 3 pro with the latest firmware. I have downloaded DJI assistant 2, refreshed my firmware.  My WiFi is rock steady as I’m in my house and turn it on.  They upload but next time I turn the controller on, same message.

Obviously DJI there’s a problem as the forums are loaded with these messages.  DJI RC.  
2023-4-14
Use props
Psoon
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-14 01:08
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Kindly please send us a screenshot showing the Flight Data Center on your DJI Fly app so we can check. On the flight record page, we can confirm if the flight records upload to the cloud via the cloud icon on the right. If there is only a cloud icon, it means that the upload has been successful. If there is an arrow in the cloud icon, it means it has not been uploaded to the could, kindly please refer to the image below.

[view_image]

Seems to be working fine right now on my system. All the ‘cloud’ icons on the extreme right now show that all flight records have been uploaded.
2023-5-16
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules