Gimbal Issue - Shaking while flying backwards/forwards
622 4 2022-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_MNnGS7CF8hX2
lvl.1
Poland

Hey.
Today I noticed that I had issue with my gimbal (DJI AIR 2S).
When flying backwards (mostly) oraz forwards and initializing movement or braking gimbal is shaking and video is unstable.
However, there is +3 degrees outside and i recorded video below right after I left my house.

I own this drone for 2 months (last one was replaced by DJI SERVICE CENTRE).
I noticed similar issues right after I got this drone but it were so minor. Today the problem seems to be more serious.

Should I send my drone to the service once again?
What about my warranty? Does new unit is still under warranty?
2022-11-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you are flying in sports mode? Does the issue occurs in other modes like normal mode? Were you able to perform the gimbal calibration? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-24
Use props
djiuser_MNnGS7CF8hX2
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-24 02:24
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you are flying in sports mode? Does the issue occurs in other modes like normal mode? Were you able to perform the gimbal calibration? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hey DJI Paladin. I was flying normal mode. I did gimbal calibration several times before. I also did firmware refresh through DJI ASSISTANT few weeks ago.
2022-11-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you have successfully calibrated the gimbal before that flight then I'd say you need to send the drone in for diagnostics/replacement.  That issue will probably continue to get worse .  
2022-11-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_MNnGS7CF8hX2 Posted at 11-24 02:50
Hey DJI Paladin. I was flying normal mode. I did gimbal calibration several times before. I also did firmware refresh through DJI ASSISTANT few weeks ago.

Thank you for your response. Since you already perform all the possible troubleshooting steps that could possibly rectify the issue but still the issue persists, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules