Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flyapp crashes while looking through Album
643 7 2022-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rantho
lvl.1
Flight distance : 573661 ft
Germany

Hey folks,

got that problem already for years to be honest and now I hope it's not only me...
When want to go through all my photos and videos within my Album in the Dji Fly App it suddenly appears that the App crashes down and sent me back to the main screen. Therefore I do not have access to all my photos and videos from history...
Is there anyone who has the Sam issue or somebody who might help me how to fix it?
2022-11-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know the DJI Album is the App Album? Also, would you please tell us which DJI Product you are using?
2022-11-24
Use props
Rantho
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-24 04:34
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know the DJI Album is the App Album? Also, would you please tell us which DJI Product you are using?

Hey Wand thanks for the reply.
Yes I am talking about the App Album where usually I download all the pictures and videos from the device directly. In some cases it happened that the connection got lost e.g. because of low battery of the drone... That might be the issue at least I think it is.

The drone I am using is the Mavic Air 2.
2022-11-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thanks for your update.
May we know your phone model and may we know when did you meet this problem, if you meet this problem every time you use it?
Besides, could you please offer us your app log so that we can confirm this problem with our engineer asap and then offer you better assistance?
Thank you in advance.  
2022-11-25
Use props
Rantho
lvl.1
Germany

Hi my current phone is the Honor 20 Pro.
The issue happens right now if I would like to scroll through the Album and want to see pictures/videos before the 16th December 2021.

What do you mean by app log?
Username and password?
2022-11-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Rantho Posted at 11-25 01:05
Hi my current phone is the Honor 20 Pro.
The issue happens right now if I would like to scroll through the Album and want to see pictures/videos before the 16th December 2021.

Thanks for the updated information.Please check the following details about exporting the app log:  
1. Please reboot the mobile device before exporting the app log.
2. Please connect the mobile device that has been connected to the aircraft to the PC, the path is as follows: internal storage/android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG (The path of the version before DJI Fly App V1.4.12 is DJI>dji.go.v5>LOG), and then export the data in the "LOG" folder.
You can send this file to us via Google drive and Dropbox.
Thank you.
2022-11-25
Use props
djiuser_IYLbwVAL9Mp5
New

United States

Same issue. I'm flying the Mavic S3, and using a brand new Samsung S22 plus.
Mitch.leslie73@gmail.com is my log in
2022-11-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_IYLbwVAL9Mp5 Posted at 11-28 07:00
Same issue. I'm flying the Mavic S3, and using a brand new Samsung S22 plus.
Mitch.leslie73@gmail.com is my log in

Could you please download and install the latest DJI Fly app through the link below to see if the issue still exists? If yes, would you mind providing us with a screen recording for further confirmation? https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules