Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Are you satisfied with the DJI MIMO app for Android?
2192 5 2022-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dryvise
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10869498 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

Hi all! I want to see how happy the Android user community as a whole is when using the DJI MIMO app with DJI handheld gimbals.
I will be grateful for your answers!

Single SelectVote, Total 19 people participate in voting
Your user group with no voting privileges
2022-11-24
Use props
djiuser_bph6xZK7FoaL
New

United States

Just got the mobile 6 and can't figure out what app to download. I tried the go app, and the information app. But nothing is clear about the main app to download for this product
2022-12-5
Use props
djiuser_9ESB3x3GIZr2
New
  • >>>
India

I'm very unsatisfied. No 4k or 60fps recording for Android?? What a joke. Does DJI expect us to buy a new iphone just to be able to film in 60fps on the mimo app? I use a OnePlus 9 Pro

I can film in the stock camera app on or use filmic pro, but that's not the point. Why shouldn't Android users get the same functionality on the mimo app?

Been a DJI user for years (air2s, OM4, action) and there's been little improvement since I got the osmo 3 years ago. I upgraded to osmo 4 just for the magnetic clamp.

Seriously, have some respect for the customer base. 4k resolution and 60fps are standard requirements over the past few years.

Will not be purchasing a new gimbal until I can film in 4k 60fps on the mimo app on my osmo 4 or any newer gimbal.
2022-12-6
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

The hit-and-miss compatibility is a big issue. Once I got a compatible phone, I haven't got too many problems with it. Using it with the Pocket 2.
2022-12-10
Use props
Joesch
New

Thailand

Hello,
I bought the DJI OM4SE and am very happy with the gimbal. I use it with XIAOMI MI10, MIUI Global 13.0.2 (Android 11).
The MIMO app works and plays nice videos.
Unfortunately, a loud beep sound is emitted during actions, although I have turned the sound off in the app. In addition, instructions and hints for operation are constantly displayed.
I.e., I constantly have to tap on the screen during recording.
Furthermore, when I start the app, the main screen appears first.... (do I want to read web pages or record videos).
If I want to use the smartphone with gimbal, after starting the software should be ready to record.
Why do I have to confirm the Bluetooth connect extra?
Is there any way to change that?
The Mimo app has some good features, but that hinders the recording so much that I prefer to work with the camera app of the XIAOMI, then I only have to tap the screen to start or zoom.
2023-1-9
Use props
djiuser_AJDqw8DOgFu7
New

Australia

No, all this app has given me is rage, and I would never buy a DJI product again because of it.
2023-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules