533 5 2022-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vilmarjunior
lvl.2
Flight distance : 488428 ft
Brazil

Olá amigos voador!
Estou com um Mini 3 Pro que rádio com tela foi danificado. E foi adquirido o RC 231. Foi vinculado e depois de alguns voos agora ele pede para alterar pois consta outro radio sincronizado e bloqueou novos voos com esse.
Vou na opção de desvincular o rádio antigo mais ele não me dá a opção de desvincular este rádio antigo e habilitar o novo.

Observação. Estou logado com uma conta diferente da conta anterior usada com o outro rádio. Seria este o problema??
2022-11-24
Use props
vilmarjunior
lvl.2
Brazil

Hello flying friends! I have a Mini 3 Pro that radio with screen was damaged. And the RC 231 was purchased. It was linked and after a few flights now it asks to change it because there is another synchronized radio and blocked new flights with that one. I go to the option to unlink the old radio but it does not give me the option to unlink this old radio and enable the new one.  Observation. I am logged in with a different account than the previous account used with the other radio. Could this be the problem??
2022-11-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. We appreciate you for translating this message to us in English. To unbind the remote controller, the network needs to be connected, and the remote controller and aircraft need to be connected. Then please refer to the below path to unbind the remote controller. The path is:
Profile>Device Management>Value-added service>Unbind RC

If you are having issues unbinding the previous RC, please take a screenshot with the error message and send it to us for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-24
Use props
vilmarjunior
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-24 19:43
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. We appreciate you for translating this message to us in English. To unbind the remote controller, the network needs to be connected, and the remote controller and aircraft need to be connected. Then please refer to the below path to unbind the remote controller. The path is:
Profile>Device Management>Value-added service>Unbind RC

Hello, here are the images of the errors when trying to connect the new radio control. I think I managed to spot the problem. I am not able to unlink the old radio that we no longer have because the account logged into this radio with a cell phone is different from the one used in the old radio. I will log in with this account in the application via smartphone and then make this exchange.

2022-11-25
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try logging on to the "previous" account.

Google translate =
"impossible to take off flight checklist
Remote control: not binding (Code: 16
Aircraft is not v obstacles disabled
Weak GPS signal. careful (Code: 3000
RTH altitude
The connected device is not linked to the aircraft. Unable to start aircraft. Please connect to linked device: Remote Control (Serial No.: 5HAZK*****AKU5) to continue or follow next steps
Change linked device
unlink device
flight protection
Max Altitude
bad distance
205m
With limitation
Cancel"
2022-11-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

vilmarjunior Posted at 11-25 08:41
Hello, here are the images of the errors when trying to connect the new radio control. I think I managed to spot the problem. I am not able to unlink the old radio that we no longer have because the account logged into this radio with a cell phone is different from the one used in the old radio. I will log in with this account in the application via smartphone and then make this exchange.[view_image]
[view_image]
[view_image]

Thank you for keeping us posted. Please try to login and see if you can unbind the previous controller. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules