1349 2 2022-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
willstones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 126906 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'd love to buy an O3 Air Unit, but as I understand, it is only compatible with the Remote Controller 2 which I've been trying to buy since September but just can't find anywhere (UK). And no I'm not paying double the price for an import.

Here's hoping the release of the O3 increases the availability of the RC2 because I'm pretty bored of flying the Avata using the MC.
2022-11-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this query to us. Yes, the DJI O3 is compatible with the DJI FPV Remote controller 2. With regards to the availability of the RC, I was able to check on our store website and it seems that the said RC is currently out of stock. Kindly please try to access the link below for you to possibly purchase the said RC. Thank you for your valued support.

https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores
2022-11-24
Use props
AVsupport
lvl.4
Flight distance : 618734 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I am wondering if it's possible to use the air unit as a b-cam on a gimbal (I have Ronin RS3) to make a remote PTZ camera.
I have a Mini3Pro with the big remote, if that was compatible I could control the camera?
I realize that the module needs significant air flow to prevent overheating, but this is a different issue.

Does the unit offer internal 10-bit video, HEVC cinelike?
What is the maximum internal recording bitrate?
Cannot find this information in the manual/ specs
Thank you @Dji Paladin
2022-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules