DJI RS3 - Bluetooth REC on Fujifilm X-H2S
6347 9 2022-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eris
lvl.1
Italy

Hi DJI, I just bought a Ronin RS3 for my Fulifilm X-H2s, but i can't get bluetooth rec to work, can you tell me if there is a way to make it work or if you still have to do it with a firmware update?

2022-11-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
Thank you for reaching out.
We are sorry that Fujifilm X-H2S is not on the compatibility list of DJI RS 3.
For more details, you can check this link: https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility
If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know.
Thank you.
2022-11-26
Use props
Rmbo
lvl.1

Spain

Hello!

The Fujifilm X-H2s camera is excellent for video and I would like to buy an RS3 gimbal...

Will there be compatibility at some point in the near future?
2022-12-12
Use props
Red3D
lvl.1

Italy

Fuji released SDK for X-H2S in July and for X-H2 10 days ago.. hopefully some dev @ dji will update the software
2022-12-12
Use props
Rmbo
lvl.1

Spain

Red3D Posted at 2022-12-12 14:02
Fuji released SDK for X-H2S in July and for X-H2 10 days ago.. hopefully some dev @ dji will update the software

I'm waiting por DJI...
2023-1-10
Use props
icemanx
lvl.2
Flight distance : 64629 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

I really think this needs to be addressed...
2023-5-17
Use props
sherryoung
New

Canada

I agree. This is a huge drawback to not have any Bluetooth available with the Fuji XT and XH lineups.
2023-6-6
Use props
Eris
lvl.1
Italy

Hi DJI, any news if we can get Bluetooth Rec to work with Fujifilm X-H2s, it seems you don't care who uses Fujifilm cameras and buys your products, not all videomakers use sony or canon cameras.
2023-7-13
Use props
DGBarar
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Eris Posted at 7-13 06:02
Hi DJI, any news if we can get Bluetooth Rec to work with Fujifilm X-H2s, it seems you don't care who uses Fujifilm cameras and buys your products, not all videomakers use sony or canon cameras.

The X-H2S on an RS2 works fine.  I may have to select record on the RS2 on the Ronin App more that once in order to get the record function to stay on, but it does work.

If you are using the X-H2S on your Ronin for people, the autofocus works OK.  However, let's say you are attempting to video flowers or something else that is not people the autofocus on the X-H2S is not reliable and you can expect many of your clips to be out of focus.

The only time I use the Ronin RS2 with my X-H2S is if I am attempting to video myself when I am seating in  a chair.  I trigger the bluetooth record on my phone or iPad and it's fine.

If Fujifilm made an application that allowed me to record 4K, there would be no need for the Ronin.

If you want to do video on a Ronin, save yourself the hassle and get a camera that can autofocus like a Sony or a Canon.  Otherwise, do not bother with the X-H2S.  I wish I did not have my X-H2S.

Hope this helps,

Don
2023-7-15
Use props
pixeldust
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92087 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 2022-11-26 00:51
Hi, there.
Thank you for reaching out.
We are sorry that Fujifilm X-H2S is not on the compatibility list of DJI RS 3.

Unfortunately, your quoted page has a 404 error: Page not found.  

I am interested in the Ronin 3 RS compatibility with the Fujifilm X-H2/X-H2S as well, as I have both cameras. As the Ronin 3 RS Mini has great compatibility with both cameras, I had truly expected that the Ronin 3 RS, as the big brother, would have the same compatibility, even though I could not pull up the page due to the 404 error. Please advise if a firmware update is planned to include these cameras, specially since the Ronin 3 RS Mini already has it.
IMG_3601.png
2023-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules