Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Micky Parise
lvl.2
Flight distance : 190207 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi,
Not sure if this was addressed in the Mavic 3 Classic forum, I haven't seen it, but does anyone know if there is a way to stop SRT & LRF files from being generated on the SD card. I know some people use these files and I know how to delete them from my computer, but is there anyway to stop it or disable it from being generated? Maybe in a future update?

Thanks,
Micky
2022-11-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We may need to coordinate this with our designated team for further clarification. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
2022-11-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thank you for patiently waiting. For the SRT files, you may turn off the video subtitles in DJI Fly app under General Settings > Camera > Video Subtitles. The LRF files, this is low-resolution files generated simultaneously when recording, and LRF files are MP4, which can be viewed by any media player. We don't have the option to turn off this said feature. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-25
Use props
Micky Parise
lvl.2
Flight distance : 190207 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-25 03:56
Thank you for patiently waiting. For the SRT files, you may turn off the video subtitles in DJI Fly app under General Settings > Camera > Video Subtitles. The LRF files, this is low-resolution files generated simultaneously when recording, and LRF files are MP4, which can be viewed by any media player. We don't have the option to turn off this said feature. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thank you so much for the info.
2022-11-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Micky Parise Posted at 11-25 04:01
Thank you so much for the info.

You are very much welcome. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-28
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Srt files help but the LRF files are not important at all
2023-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now