Goggle V2 Black Screen
343 3 2022-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crashoveride
lvl.1

Indonesia

Suddenly my goggle v2 came with avata boot in Black Screen , no on screen menu , i tried to update latest firmware but not fix problem.
Fan  working fine , battery in mint condition , unit purchased 2 months ago, anyone here can help me to solve problem ???
2022-11-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, Crashoveride. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we ask if there's any light coming out from the Goggles V2 and how did you do the update? We will wait for your reply. Thank you
2022-11-24
Use props
crashoveride
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-24 18:47
Hello, Crashoveride. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we ask if there's any light coming out from the Goggles V2 and how did you do the update? We will wait for your reply. Thank you

yes the light still on , all the button press still beeping, first try with dji fly app android after succesfully update not fix problem so i try again with dji assistant on windows desktop upgrade latest version not fix the problem i also try drowngrade 2 times with different version also not fix the problem.
2022-11-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

crashoveride Posted at 11-24 19:02
yes the light still on , all the button press still beeping, first try with dji fly app android after succesfully update not fix problem so i try again with dji assistant on windows desktop upgrade latest version not fix the problem i also try drowngrade 2 times with different version also not fix the problem.

Hi, Crashoveride. Thank you for providing more details.  In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. I will send you the details of our Authorized Service Center in Indonesia via PM. We understand that this is not the answer that you look forward to, but this would be the best thing to do in this situation. In addition, warranty service can be claimed depending on the result of the Damage Assessment. Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules