Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cannot load firmware to gl300f - no firmware available
915 7 2022-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tikusmark
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37421 ft
Costa Rica

I am trying to load firmware to the GL300F controller but through DJI GO 4 it says there is no firmware available. I can find no way to manually load the bin file for the firmware either. Any suggestions?

2022-11-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please make sure that your mobile device is connected to internet service and check if there is a prompt message under DJI Go 4 app, please check the overall status if there is an update required. In addition, could you please confirm what specific issue did you experience and why you want to update the firmware? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-24
Use props
fans0f316b8d
lvl.1
Costa Rica

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-24 18:44
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please make sure that your mobile device is connected to internet service and check if there is a prompt message under DJI Go 4 app, please check the overall status if there is an update required. In addition, could you please confirm what specific issue did you experience and why you want to update the firmware? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I had the firmware in it this morning and it connected fine to the aircraft. Suddenly it no longer connects. In djigo4 it says there is no firmware available and shows no versions for the software. There is also no prompt in the djigo4 app to update the software. And yes, everything is connected to the internet. I have a copy of the bin file for the RC firmware on an sd card but I see no way to put it on the RC.

2022-11-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans0f316b8d Posted at 11-24 18:50
I had the firmware in it this morning and it connected fine to the aircraft. Suddenly it no longer connects. In djigo4 it says there is no firmware available and shows no versions for the software. There is also no prompt in the djigo4 app to update the software. And yes, everything is connected to the internet. I have a copy of the bin file for the RC firmware on an sd card but I see no way to put it on the RC.

Hi, there. Thanks for your update. May we know what DJI drone are you currently using as well?
2022-11-25
Use props
fans0f316b8d
lvl.1
Costa Rica

It's a P4P. It has the silver logo on top and the diagonal vents under the arms. USB small connection, with a slot for micro SD. Serial no. 0AXDE1L0A32517
2022-11-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans0f316b8d Posted at 11-25 07:31
It's a P4P. It has the silver logo on top and the diagonal vents under the arms. USB small connection, with a slot for micro SD. Serial no. 0AXDE1L0A32517

Thanks for your update.
Could you please download DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom and check if there is any updating reminder as well: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... t-dji-2-for-phantom
If you still can not update the firmware, could you please send us a related video? Then we will confirm this problem with our engineer asap.
Thank you for your patience in advance.
2022-11-29
Use props
fans0f316b8d
lvl.1
Costa Rica

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-29 00:08
Thanks for your update.
Could you please download DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom and check if there is any updating reminder as well: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... t-dji-2-for-phantom
If you still can not update the firmware, could you please send us a related video? Then we will confirm this problem with our engineer asap.

Please understand, it is not the aircraft that I am having a problem with. It is the GL300F controller that has the issue. The aircraft is running fine and the firmware is Version V01.05.0600.

the controller is not transmitting or communicating with the aircraft. There is no signal showing for either 2.5 mHz or 5 mHz. It will not link to the aircraft either. What I am trying to do is install the firmware for the controller, not the aircraft. I have downloaded the bin file for the controller software but cannot figure out how to put it on the controller.

I understand that you must use an adapter which allows you to have a mini USB connection on each end. I also understand that you insert the mini SD card (with the bin file on it in the root directory) in the aircraft and connect the aircraft with the RC and turn them both on. Apparently the RC firmware will then automatically load into the RC. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Unfortunately, I have lost the adapter which is a female standard USB connection to a male mini USB connection. I have been unable to locate one anywhere, either the DJI adapter, or a similar adapter from another manufacturer. without this adapter I am kind of dead in the water. Do you have a part number for this adapter that I can use for ordering? Where do I order it from? I am currently in Costa Rica so logistics are an issue. If ordered from the US it can be sent to my freight/mail forwarder in Miami, FL. They will get it to me here. If there is a place in Costa Rica where I can pick one up it would be much better.

I previously had everything connected and working well. But after about 2 hours, when I went to fly, there was nothing there. The aircraft still works with another controller, the DJI  Phantom Pro 4 V2 controller (GL300E), but I understand that the GL300F controller should also work with it the drone. I am trying to get it up and running so I can use my tablet instead of squinting at that tiny screen. The GL300F did work fine, briefly, but now it does not.
2022-11-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans0f316b8d Posted at 11-29 12:26
Please understand, it is not the aircraft that I am having a problem with. It is the GL300F controller that has the issue. The aircraft is running fine and the firmware is Version V01.05.0600.

the controller is not transmitting or communicating with the aircraft. There is no signal showing for either 2.5 mHz or 5 mHz. It will not link to the aircraft either. What I am trying to do is install the firmware for the controller, not the aircraft. I have downloaded the bin file for the controller software but cannot figure out how to put it on the controller.

Thanks for the update.
Sorry for the confusion and please don't worry, we have confirmed with the team, you can try to connect your controller with this software - DJI Assistant 2 For Phantom to see if your problem can be resolved. And please keep us updated on your issue. If your problem still exists, please send us a related video so that we can check your problem asap and offer you better assistance.
And for the problem with your adapter, we are sincerely sorry that we did not sell it directly in Costa Rica, but you can contact the local reseller to see if they can help you more with this problem. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ... andsite&from=footer
Thank you for your patience again in advance.

111.png
2022-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules