Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cannot load firmware to gl300f - no firmware available
54 4 11-24 18:07
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tikusmark
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37421 ft
Costa Rica

I am trying to load firmware to the GL300F controller but through DJI GO 4 it says there is no firmware available. I can find no way to manually load the bin file for the firmware either. Any suggestions?

11-24 18:07
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please make sure that your mobile device is connected to internet service and check if there is a prompt message under DJI Go 4 app, please check the overall status if there is an update required. In addition, could you please confirm what specific issue did you experience and why you want to update the firmware? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
11-24 18:44
Use props
fans0f316b8d
lvl.1
Costa Rica

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-24 18:44
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please make sure that your mobile device is connected to internet service and check if there is a prompt message under DJI Go 4 app, please check the overall status if there is an update required. In addition, could you please confirm what specific issue did you experience and why you want to update the firmware? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I had the firmware in it this morning and it connected fine to the aircraft. Suddenly it no longer connects. In djigo4 it says there is no firmware available and shows no versions for the software. There is also no prompt in the djigo4 app to update the software. And yes, everything is connected to the internet. I have a copy of the bin file for the RC firmware on an sd card but I see no way to put it on the RC.

11-24 18:50
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans0f316b8d Posted at 11-24 18:50
I had the firmware in it this morning and it connected fine to the aircraft. Suddenly it no longer connects. In djigo4 it says there is no firmware available and shows no versions for the software. There is also no prompt in the djigo4 app to update the software. And yes, everything is connected to the internet. I have a copy of the bin file for the RC firmware on an sd card but I see no way to put it on the RC.

Hi, there. Thanks for your update. May we know what DJI drone are you currently using as well?
yesterday 02:35
Use props
fans0f316b8d
lvl.1
Costa Rica

It's a P4P. It has the silver logo on top and the diagonal vents under the arms. USB small connection, with a slot for micro SD. Serial no. 0AXDE1L0A32517
yesterday 07:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules