Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
User Information Sync Issue
138 8 11-24 20:05
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlashNY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 391709 ft
Australia

I updated to the latest DJI RC version a few days ago and I have done a few flights since then with my mini 3 pro.

When looking up my flight details on the Profile though my DJI RC I only see flights since I updated my DJI RC. On my mobile which has the DJI Fly app I only see my flights before upgrading. Should this eventually get in sync?

The user ids it shows on the DJI RC vs. the mobile are different (djiuser_WWV... vs djiuser_cmL...). Will this automatically sort itself out? When I look at device management they both show the same device and show the correct email address.
11-24 20:05
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, FlashNY. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please check if the Auto-sync feature is enabled on both devices? Please go to Profile – Settings – Sync Flight Data – Auto-sync Flight Records (must be green). Please keep us posted. Thank you.
11-24 23:43
Use props
FlashNY
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-24 23:43
Hello, FlashNY. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please check if the Auto-sync feature is enabled on both devices? Please go to Profile – Settings – Sync Flight Data – Auto-sync Flight Records (must be green). Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I have it checked. I don't see it green. When it is checked, I see it blue.
11-25 00:34
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FlashNY Posted at 11-25 00:34
Hi,

Thanks for the response. I have it checked. I don't see it green. When it is checked, I see it blue.

Hi, FlashNY. Thank you for confirming that they are enabled. Have you already connected the DJI RC and mobile phone to Wi-Fi or a hotspot? For them to be able to sync with each other, it has to be uploaded first to the DJI cloud using a network connection.
11-28 02:20
Use props
FlashNY
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-28 02:20
Hi, FlashNY. Thank you for confirming that they are enabled. Have you already connected the DJI RC and mobile phone to Wi-Fi or a hotspot? For them to be able to sync with each other, it has to be uploaded first to the DJI cloud using a network connection.

Yes, I have done all that. For some reason though one of the flights won't upload but the rest have. Still don't see them on my phone yet. I updated my rc to the latest firmware on the 21st
11-28 23:04
Use props
FlashNY
lvl.4
Australia

The flight distance displayed on the dji forum doesn't appear to have been updated for my recent flights.
11-28 23:11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FlashNY Posted at 11-28 23:04
Yes, I have done all that. For some reason though one of the flights won't upload but the rest have. Still don't see them on my phone yet. I updated my rc to the latest firmware on the 21st [view_image][view_image]

Hi, FlashNY. Thank you for the screenshots. I have sent you a Personal Message, kindly check. Thank you.
yesterday 06:36
Use props
FlashNY
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-30 06:36
Hi, FlashNY. Thank you for the screenshots. I have sent you a Personal Message, kindly check. Thank you.

Thanks very much! I responded. Let me know if you need anything else.
7 hours ago
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FlashNY Posted at 12-1 13:45
Thanks very much! I responded. Let me know if you need anything else.

Hi, FlashNY. We will get back to you once we received feedback from our relevant team. Thank you for your kind understanding.
4 hours ago
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules