804 18 2022-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pajomota
lvl.4
Flight distance : 710197 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Hi! Any hints about this behavior of my Avata? When landing and touching the ground it begins to jump without stopping the motors and tries to take off again. When motors shut down it turns itself on again and starts to jump again.....
2022-11-25
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

Avata not landing
2022-11-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please upload a short video showing the issue in Google drive or in Youtube then send the link here for us to check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-25
Use props
VLSOL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 74449 ft
Russia

Pajomota Posted at 11-25 08:42
Avata not landing

Hi, do you use a normal Dji fpv controller or an original “banana” controller? What is the mode: normal/sport or manual?
2022-11-26
Use props
KLRSKIR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

That looks like a case for DJI Service. It's not normal.
2022-11-26
Use props
MAF178
lvl.4
  • >>>
Kuwait

indoor flying ? Recalibrate the down vision sensor
2022-11-26
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-25 19:16
Hi there. We're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please upload a short video showing the issue in Google drive or in Youtube then send the link here for us to check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi, thaks for your attention.  Below, a link to google drive

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IMvXo0WjpNFn6muuy1mENvpmZ6E3ZkZf
2022-11-26
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

MAF178 Posted at 11-26 06:00
indoor flying ? Recalibrate the down vision sensor
Hi. How do I recalibrate the down vision sensor?
2022-11-26
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

VLSOL Posted at 11-26 01:25
Hi, do you use a normal Dji fpv controller or an original “banana” controller? What is the mode: normal/sport or manual?

Hi. I use the controller v2 from my Dji FPV drone.
2022-11-26
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

Meanwhile, I reseted the all system, bind the controller and goggles to the fpv drone and back to Avata and everything went back to normal. This issue happened after a small crash...
2022-11-26
Use props
MAF178
lvl.4
  • >>>
Kuwait

Pajomota Posted at 11-26 06:42
Hi. How do I recalibrate the down vision sensor?

use the DJI Fly app through pc and after you connect the drone you will find icon on left side says down vision calibration ,, you have to face the drone to the screen but it should be flat screen not curved
2022-11-26
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

MAF178 Posted at 11-26 10:44
use the DJI Fly app through pc and after you connect the drone you will find icon on left side says down vision calibration ,, you have to face the drone to the screen but it should be flat screen not curved

Ok, you mean the DJI Assistant, right?
2022-11-26
Use props
MAF178
lvl.4
  • >>>
Kuwait

Pajomota Posted at 11-26 11:41
Ok, you mean the DJI Assistant, right?

yeah .. exactly
2022-11-26
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

MAF178 Posted at 11-26 20:31
yeah .. exactly

Thanks. I had no ideia we could calibrate that system
2022-11-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Pajomota Posted at 11-26 06:45
Meanwhile, I reseted the all system, bind the controller and goggles to the fpv drone and back to Avata and everything went back to normal. This issue happened after a small crash...

Thank you for keeping us posted. We're glad that you already managed to isolate the said issue. You may follow the suggestion of MAF178 on post #13 about calibrating the vision sensor as this might be the issue why your unit doesn't want to land after the said crash. Should you have other concerns, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-11-28
Use props
Hemon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11551329 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Hi. To fly low, we, professional drone operators, disable automatic landing. Otherwise, the avata cannot fly below 30cm from the ground. After disabling this mode, the avata cannot land smoothly. She always jumps, as in the video above. Sometimes she jumps weakly and very many times, then she can turn off the motors and land. And sometimes it jumps hard, as in the video above and can't land. Please fix this defect. Do not say that this problem is due to the disabled auto-land function. On other drones (dji fpv drone, mavic air 2, mavic air 2s) there is no such problem with landing.
2022-12-2
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

Hemon Posted at 2022-12-2 03:25
Hi. To fly low, we, professional drone operators, disable automatic landing. Otherwise, the avata cannot fly below 30cm from the ground. After disabling this mode, the avata cannot land smoothly. She always jumps, as in the video above. Sometimes she jumps weakly and very many times, then she can turn off the motors and land. And sometimes it jumps hard, as in the video above and can't land. Please fix this defect. Do not say that this problem is due to the disabled auto-land function. On other drones (dji fpv drone, mavic air 2, mavic air 2s) there is no such problem with landing.

I don't get your point. I was flying in normal mode, not manual so the landing is always by my command but with the help of downvision sensor. The jumps are not normal behaviour. What you are refering is all about manual flying and that was not the case.
2023-1-15
Use props
ro_walker
Second Officer
Brazil

Hi, do you use a normal Dji fpv controller or an original “banana” controller?
2023-1-15
Use props
mr. marco
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3038 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Pajomota Posted at 2022-11-26 06:45

Hi,

How did you reset the Avata? I‘m having the same problem. Motors do not even turn off when I turn the drone upside down…
2023-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules