DJI Mini Pro 3 RC Locked
1735 12 2022-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JS_DJI
lvl.1
Italy

The remote controller has become completely locked: The screen is blank, all I have is two green lights. I've tried various key combinations to restart the device but nothing. Pressing and holding the power button for some time doesn't do anything.Any suggestions?

2022-11-25
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Maybe try connecting to a computer to charge or update the FW again?
2022-11-25
Use props
dunfr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 779413 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try downloading  DJI Update desktop software  - connect RC with USB. My controller keeps locking up - sometimes white screen, sometimes black.
2022-11-25
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

Try downloading  DJI Update desktop software  - connect RC with USB
2022-11-25
Use props
JS_DJI
lvl.1
Italy

I have the DJI Assistant 2 (Not sure if that's the same as DJI Update) but that doesn't see the RC. When I plug the RC into my PC via USB there's no sound that normally occurs when a device is plugged into a PC.
2022-11-25
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

DJI Assistant 2 Consumer Drone series?
2022-11-25
Use props
JS_DJI
lvl.1
Italy

Yes, that's correct Version 2.1.14
2022-11-25
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

Then give this a try. Start Assistant 2, plug in the RC Pro, THEN start the drone.
2022-11-25
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
United States

The last post is worded wrong. This is correct -
Then give this a try. Start Assistant 2, plug in the RC, THEN start the RC.
2022-11-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Since you already perform all the possible troubleshooting steps that could possibly rectify the issue but still the issue persists, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-25
Use props
djiuser_uEpdnhHY1Zpk
lvl.1

Canada

My mini Pro controller does it to sometimes it just won’t work and then the next day I tried it and it works sometimes when they controller turned on it will just be black screen no matter what button do you hit but now the following day it’s working as it should
1-2 17:24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_uEpdnhHY1Zpk Posted at 1-2 17:24
My mini Pro controller does it to sometimes it just won’t work and then the next day I tried it and it works sometimes when they controller turned on it will just be black screen no matter what button do you hit but now the following day it’s working as it should

Hello there. Sorry about the trouble. Please try to press and hold the power button for 15 seconds to force power off the DJI RC, and then restart it (Note: The USB cable must be disconnected before pressing and holding the power button for 15 seconds to power off the DJI RC.) You can also connect to the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) to upgrade or refresh to firmware. Here is the link to download the Assistant 2: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series. Please keep us posted. Have a great day ahead.
1-2 22:11
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-6 22:08
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules