644 3 2022-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm wondering why my forum profile/account does not show the Mini 3 Pro I recently bought and activated. Previous purchases like the Air 2S, Air 2 and older Phantom 3 Advanced show up.  Here's what it's showing.

dji forum issue.JPG
I've flown the Mini 3 Pro a few times and it's synced in the Flight Data Center. Also I've activated DJI Care Refresh, so not sure what else I'm missing.

Thanks,
robzilla

2022-11-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Robzilla. Sorry to hear about this. We'll forward it to the team to further assist you in the matter. Thank you in advance for your patience.  
2022-11-25
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

HI DJI Diana-- any status on my issue? As noted, I am still not seeing the Mini 3  Pro picture in my profile.

I purchased the Mini 3 Pro directly from DJI, registered Care Refresh and flew a few times. Still no result of the profile being updated.
2022-12-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

RobZilla Posted at 12-16 12:24
HI DJI Diana-- any status on my issue? As noted, I am still not seeing the Mini 3  Pro picture in my profile.

I purchased the Mini 3 Pro directly from DJI, registered Care Refresh and flew a few times. Still no result of the profile being updated.

Hi, RobZilla. Thank you for your notice. Apologies for any inconvenience. I'll coordinate the concern with our corresponding team and seek a follow-up. Thank you for your patience.
2022-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules