Feature request: D-Cinelike and RC
1055 6 2022-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

Do the color grading in the RC when using the d-cinelike profile.
And it's not comfortable to fly with a dim image.

2022-11-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Rest assured that we are doing our best to gather customers' inquiries and work on solutions to provide the best customer service to our consumers. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-25
Use props
Palliativo
lvl.3

Taiwan

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-11-25 19:09
Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Rest assured that we are doing our best to gather customers' inquiries and work on solutions to provide the best customer service to our consumers. Thank you for your understanding and support.

+1 I am flying in the sun of the Philippines and it is really hard to see a desaturated image on the screen.
2023-4-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Palliativo Posted at 4-13 18:46
+1 I am flying in the sun of the Philippines and it is really hard to see a desaturated image on the screen.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will surely take note of this. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-14
Use props
djiuser_21vazN53a4oJ
lvl.3
Flight distance : 542431 ft
Germany

Does the Color Display Assist function not work on the DJI RC or are you talking about something different?
2023-4-14
Use props
fans7ac73174
lvl.2
Flight distance : 385594 ft
United States

I was literally loging into the forum to request this feature too.  The RC screen is pretty worthless in D-Cinelike mode in the sun.  The D-Cinelike is so flat, I can barely see what I'm filming.  A "live LUT" button that displays  Rec.709 is crucial.  I feel like the Mini Pro 3 is half Pro without it.
2023-4-14
Use props
Cenda
lvl.2
Flight distance : 242831 ft
Czechia

Any news about Rec709 preview for D-Cine? It is really not usable in many cases.
4-19 02:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules