custom settings
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ralphhuttonthompson
lvl.3
Flight distance : 666188 ft
Canada

I have a recommendation for the DJI design team.
It would be very helpful to have more options available for the custom buttons, in particular the 5D button.
Presently I see no value in the options offered for the 5D button. Camera settings is OK but it brings up the wrong camera setting window. When your in Pro camera setting mode, you want to be able to quickly adjust aperture or ISO (Camera settings just brings up the preferances page so you still have to select camera settings).
I'd like to see Aperture (+ -) & ISO (+ -) as options for up down and left right.

Also a valuable option on the 5D button would be "Screen Capture" and "Screen video Capture" (maybe a single press of the 5D button for Screen capture and a double press for Video)

2022-11-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Rest assured that we are doing our best to gather customers' inquiries and work on solutions to provide the best customer service to our consumers. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-25
Use props
Ralphhuttonthompson
lvl.3
Flight distance : 666188 ft
Canada

Thanks Paladin
2022-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules