61A-+geIqpL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
81wwtgW6flL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
91R2ef+K0jL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
2022-11-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We strongly recommend using genuine propellers when flying your drone to avoid any issues as we can't guarantee the stability of the aircraft when flying on this said propellers. In addition, if your unit accidentally crashes using this propeller, your warranty will be void. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-25
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

obviously these are a novelty and not meant to be taken seriously.  i have lighted propeller for my mavic 2 zoom (which has no warranty; no dji care refresh) and i've used them about 3 times.  since these work best in the dark, it's easy to switch into them at the end of day just as you are packing up and have one good battery left.  for those who have flown in the dark, you know you really can't do much so it's not like you're going places or flying aggressively.   easy enough to switch into, take off, enjoy the show.  because they are really bright and very colorful and better looking once you get tired of strobes.  so basically, these are good for show; hover at 400 feet, fly out 1/4 mile, fly around the parking lot for everyone to see....purely for entertainment so it's not like your going to crash; put them away until...probably never again.  but they look good especially multi-color leds!
2022-11-25
Use props
Mobilehomer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

No way on Earth I would attach fixed propellers on a drone.
2022-11-25
Use props
Drone.Hunter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

Drone is sacred. Maybe it's time to decorate the Christmas tree?
2022-11-25
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

They are fine on SOMEONE else's drone, not your own.
2022-11-25
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

They do look spectacular, but I wouldn't consider putting them on any drone of mine - warranty-expired or not.  Just a gimmick, really.
2022-11-26
Use props
Drone.Hunter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

You can put the drone on a tripod, then it will do for beauty.
2022-11-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not a chance I would fit anything other than OEM props.  
2022-11-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 11-26 02:25
Not a chance I would fit anything other than OEM props.

I used to say that also but I'm a big fan of Master Airscrew props.  They just seem to be much better made and are a little bit quieter to my ears when using them on my Air 2S.
2022-11-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 11-27 11:12
I used to say that also but I'm a big fan of Master Airscrew props.  They just seem to be much better made and are a little bit quieter to my ears when using them on my Air 2S.

Under eu/CAA rules were only supposed to use authorised parts.   If I needed props and oem was not available master air screw are the only ones I’d trust.  

When I first got the m2p I ordered some spare props from Amazon,  but the new props were plain packaged and compared to the original they felt much more brittle.  I never used them and bought spares direct from DJI.  Too many fakes about it seems.  
2022-11-27
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

agreed i would never trust aftermarket EXCEPT master airscrew which i have used frequently, i trust them.
2022-11-27
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 11-27 11:25
Under eu/CAA rules were only supposed to use authorised parts.   If I needed props and oem was not available master air screw are the only ones I’d trust.  

When I first got the m2p I ordered some spare props from Amazon,  but the new props were plain packaged and compared to the original they felt much more brittle.  I never used them and bought spares direct from DJI.  Too many fakes about it seems.

The comment about the M2P props is interesting. I got one set of pattern prop (known brand name but I forget what it is/was) but thought they were more flexible than DJI props and actually resulted in a smoother flight but, like you, I had concerns about using pattern props and only ever used them for one flight.
2022-11-27
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

These are monstrous.  Made by monsters for monsters.  Don't do it.
2022-11-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 11-27 11:25
Under eu/CAA rules were only supposed to use authorised parts.   If I needed props and oem was not available master air screw are the only ones I’d trust.  

In that case you would need to follow the CAA rules.  
2022-11-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

The Saint Posted at 11-27 11:36
agreed i would never trust aftermarket EXCEPT master airscrew which i have used frequently, i trust them.

I'm with you on master airscrew props.    Like them and use them for each DJI drone as soon as they become available.  
2022-11-27
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Only a monster would put these on a drone.  Don't do it.   For the love of all that is holy.
2022-11-27
Use props
Tanasit
lvl.3
Flight distance : 145509 ft
United States

Here you go:

https://www.masterairscrew.com/c ... ropellers-x4-orange

2022-12-8
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

TonyPHX Posted at 11-27 19:56
Only a monster would put these on a drone.  Don't do it.   For the love of all that is holy.

Calm done they are just a bit of fun
2022-12-8
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I suppose enjoyment / fun could be obtained for watching the drone crash if one or more prop fails in flight and from the DIY repair process.
2022-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules