1943 4 2022-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BramSchats
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2025817 ft
Netherlands

Hi,

Is there any chance the DJI FPV drone will be compatible with the new goggles 2 in the future? that way i only need my goggles 2 for all my drones?

I heard that the 'old' air unit will be compatible with the new goggles 2, when is the release of that feature?

BR
2022-11-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thanks for your attention to DJI Goggles 2. Currently, DJI Goggles 2 only supports DJI Avata. We have not received any notification regarding compatibility with other models. Please continue to pay attention to the DJI official website. If there is any latest news, we will announce it on the official website as soon as possible. Thank you for your support.
2022-11-26
Use props
fans09964783
lvl.2

Turkey

NURKfpv said before he got an intel for backward compatibility. I hope it will be soon. I don't want to use two goggles
2022-11-26
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

fans09964783 Posted at 11-26 10:06
NURKfpv said before he got an intel for backward compatibility. I hope it will be soon. I don't want to use two goggles

Indeed. One is uncomfortable as it is, two would be gruesome.
2022-11-27
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have read the previous posts in this thread. I am also reading the Goggles 2 are only compatible with DJI Avata, DJI Motion Controller, DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, DJI O3 Air Unit.
It also says connect to the DJI FLY app to share a view or teach pilots using the appropriate cable to attach to your mobile device.
So, if you can do that and watch video on the DJI Goggles 2 from your mobile device, aren't the goggles compatible with almost everything that uses DJI FLY?
2022-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules