Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pixel 7 pro incompatibility
532 4 2022-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc8cf5694
lvl.1
Flight distance : 655719 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I have used a pixel 7 pro with dji fly with my mini 3 pro. When i use the tracking function the screen fizzes and the image freezes.  what happened to other people?with my old mobile oneplus 6 it never happened
2022-11-26
Use props
djiuser_YEnUiB7LQ6mV
New

Sri Lanka

Im usiing iphone 7plus when its fly normaly its flying properly but when use quick shot and active track live feed freez and show error massage cpu is fully loaded.but remort connection wirking proprly.
What can we do for that?
2022-11-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if this only happens during activetrack? Does this freezing issue also occur in normal video or in different intelligent flight modes? Also, is this issue occurs in a different location? You may uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device and have a test flight to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-26
Use props
sandokan2000
lvl.1
Flight distance : 655719 ft
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-26 20:07
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if this only happens during activetrack? Does this freezing issue also occur in normal video or in different intelligent flight modes? Also, is this issue occurs in a different location? You may uninstall and reinstall the app on your mobile device and have a test flight to see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thanks for your reply. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the application but it is happening and happening again. The problem only occurs with active track and smart video modes. When I select the subject to frame with my fingers, the video freezes. The green selection rectangle moves but the image remains frozen.
2022-11-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

sandokan2000 Posted at 11-27 00:17
Thanks for your reply. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the application but it is happening and happening again. The problem only occurs with active track and smart video modes. When I select the subject to frame with my fingers, the video freezes. The green selection rectangle moves but the image remains frozen.

Thank you for your response and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please try to use a different mobile device for us to further isolate the issue? This will help us to identify the main cause of this error. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules