Selling M3PRO Europe
920 20 2022-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_LhpFzMLMcbRf
lvl.1

Spain

Hello
Times are hard i decide to sell the M3Pro RC and battery with 22 months of CareRefresh left

Broke the M3Pro last week one harm is broken
CareRefresh is active you can glue it yourself or send it to Dji for a new one

Asking 300Eur only
I also have a Mavic 2 Zoom with 3 Batteries, Charger and controller, asking 300 as well.
Gimbal overload problem. it needs a repair or replacement

2022-11-26
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Honestly, if you can afford to do it, I am fairly sure you would do better to get the drone repaired yourself. I think you would get a new or refurbished drone back and should more than recoup the cost of the care refresh repair from the resale price. For someone else to use the drone's care refresh may get complicated but maybe someone on here has done that i.e. used the existing care refresh and can tell you what is involved or maybe DJI can say what would be required for the second owner to use the existing care refresh.
I bought a Mini 2 that was probably a care refresh replacement, it has been flawless.
2022-11-26
Use props
djiuser_LhpFzMLMcbRf
lvl.1

Spain

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 11-26 08:19
Honestly, if you can afford to do it, I am fairly sure you would do better to get the drone repaired yourself. I think you would get a new or refurbished drone back and should more than recoup the cost of the care refresh repair from the resale price. For someone else to use the drone's care refresh may get complicated but maybe someone on here has done that i.e. used the existing care refresh and can tell you what is involved or maybe DJI can say what would be required for the second owner to use the existing care refresh.
I bought a Mini 2 that was probably a care refresh replacement, it has been flawless.

Hello, thanks for your input;
and your answer is right in the sense that the process shall be more easy if done by me

however i am not a lot into drones i was gifted this M3PRO
i do not understand to this day the relative that gifted me this gadget seeing my conditions of life right now,i would've used the 1.4K euros invested in something more useful
so sorry but 75euro to repair this is out of my possibilities it would be better in the hands of somebody who need it
the price is low to accomodate with the conditions:at worst there is one battery and RC with in-built screen that cost more than 300 euros
2022-11-26
Use props
djiuser_LhpFzMLMcbRf
lvl.1

Spain

additional note:the support asked me the serial number of the M3PRO and said it was under CareRefresh
all in all CareRefresh is boud to the device i do not think it is bound to the user
2022-11-26
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It shouldnt be any different for another person to claim as long as they have the serial number and the Mini 3 Pro invoice, that is important for the new owner to have!

BUT, i do agree that you would get much better value if you send it in yourself, yes you lose 1 claim, but thats going to happen regardless, the point is that you would get more money for the drone having used one claim. Dont throw good money after bad, 10 days and you could make around double if its with the DJI RC, £500 if its the N1.
Having said that, if i had the money i would have had both off you lol
2022-11-26
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_LhpFzMLMcbRf Posted at 11-26 08:38
additional note:the support asked me the serial number of the M3PRO and said it was under CareRefresh
all in all CareRefresh is boud to the device i do not think it is bound to the user

Yes the care refresh moves with the drone, of that I have no doubt, but I am concerned that the process for the second owner to use the care refresh may get complicated, especially if it involves the drone moving out of the EU or maybe even changing countries within the EU.

I was fortunate and haven't had a crash that required use of care refresh but I do have, a perhaps incorrect, recollection that a care refresh claim being made under a care refresh bought by someone else did mean that the buyer had to be somehow involved in the claim process.
2022-11-26
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

300 Euro is way to low for the Drone and DJI RC.
2022-11-26
Use props
djiuser_LhpFzMLMcbRf
lvl.1

Spain

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 11-26 10:05
Yes the care refresh moves with the drone, of that I have no doubt, but I am concerned that the process for the second owner to use the care refresh may get complicated, especially if it involves the drone moving out of the EU or maybe even changing countries within the EU.

I was fortunate and haven't had a crash that required use of care refresh but I do have, a perhaps incorrect, recollection that a care refresh claim being made under a care refresh bought by someone else did mean that the buyer had to be somehow involved in the claim process.

the drone is not bought by myself and there is still no problem or special thing to do as it was not shipped to me in the first place.
for the country however it is possible that the claim process must involves a national refresh so maybe a foreign EU resident can have difficulties
If dji can chime in?
2022-11-26
Use props
djiuser_LhpFzMLMcbRf
lvl.1

Spain

Bigplumbs Posted at 11-26 10:59
300 Euro is way to low for the Drone and DJI RC.

i do agree.
If i do come with a more "regular" price this sale will take months
Sorry but not interested in drone it is a nice piece of tech yes
but i have no love for this expensive gadget and again i dont know what i'm doing with this in my hands, this thing cost about 15 times my bycicle?!!
2022-11-26
Use props
ieio
lvl.1
Flight distance : 182730 ft
Italy

hi, how do you want to proceed with the selling? I can buy it
2022-11-26
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 11-26 10:05

Its straightforward as its attached to the drone and not the user, just need the original sales invoice.
2022-11-26
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ieio Posted at 11-26 15:38
hi, how do you want to proceed with the selling? I can buy it

Anyone buying should use PayPal and do not do it through Friends and Family, whilst F&F saves a little on PayPal charges, its not worth the risk of losing money or drone for the minimal gain as you get no security, and certainly no recompense if something goes wrong, at least you're both secured, if the buyer only wants to use F&F then me personally, i would walk away, its not worth the risk on 300 quid as you have no buyer protection. If they don't want to use PayPal, again, i would walk away. Some of us learn the hard way so others shouldn't have to lol
2022-11-26
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Bashy Posted at 11-26 19:31
Anyone buying should use PayPal and do not do it through Friends and Family, whilst F&F saves a little on PayPal charges, its not worth the risk of losing money or drone for the minimal gain as you get no security, and certainly no recompense if something goes wrong, at least you're both secured, if the buyer only wants to use F&F then me personally, i would walk away, its not worth the risk on 300 quid as you have no buyer protection. If they don't want to use PayPal, again, i would walk away. Some of us learn the hard way so others shouldn't have to lol

I would do it face-to-face, making sure I could link it to my account. That would be the deal breaker.
2022-11-26
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 11-26 19:26
Its straightforward as its attached to the drone and not the user, just need the original sales invoice.

Not arguing with you but have you actually made a claim in similar circumstances?
2022-11-26
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This price is so low I would remind people of the old saying buyer beware. Many scammers on the loose. We have not even seen a pic posted
2022-11-27
Use props
djiuser_LhpFzMLMcbRf
lvl.1

Spain

Bigplumbs Posted at 11-27 00:10
This price is so low I would remind people of the old saying buyer beware. Many scammers on the loose. We have not even seen a pic posted

no panic guys i will drop photo today with date and username but i would like to remain in the respect area, i know, internet, strangers and blablabla....
i will make fotos for you but Paypal is absolutely out of my possibilities
In person i would be happy to make a meeting no problem
2022-11-27
Use props
djiuser_LhpFzMLMcbRf
lvl.1

Spain

djiuser_LhpFzMLMcbRf Posted at 11-27 00:55
no panic guys i will drop photo today with date and username but i would like to remain in the respect area, i know, internet, strangers and blablabla....
i will make fotos for you but Paypal is absolutely out of my possibilities
In person i would be happy to make a meeting no problem

bumping the prce to 450 Euro then, if it is not enough?
Third time price is commented
2022-11-27
Use props
ieio
lvl.1
Flight distance : 182730 ft
Italy

Bashy Posted at 11-26 19:31
Anyone buying should use PayPal and do not do it through Friends and Family, whilst F&F saves a little on PayPal charges, its not worth the risk of losing money or drone for the minimal gain as you get no security, and certainly no recompense if something goes wrong, at least you're both secured, if the buyer only wants to use F&F then me personally, i would walk away, its not worth the risk on 300 quid as you have no buyer protection. If they don't want to use PayPal, again, i would walk away. Some of us learn the hard way so others shouldn't have to lol

thank you for the warning I'm new here but I buy online every week or so
there are some options to keep safe the transaction for both sides, let's see if I can find an agreement with the seller
2022-11-27
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 11-26 20:09
Not arguing with you but have you actually made a claim in similar circumstances?

Yep, sure did, with my 2nd hand P4P ;) i had to have proof of original sale and that was it, i wouldnt have stated it else, not only that, DJI has confirmed this on the forum too.

Once i provided proof of purchase  (see below) they sent out new legs, i still haveing fitted them mind lol

Case DetailsCase Number:CAS-2007501-#####

[size=1.6][url=]Service Progress[/url]
[size=1.6][url=]print[/url]

Case InformationProduct InformationService Type:Repair
Modelhantom 4 Pro
Aircraft's Serial Number:0AXD######0959
Purchase channel:2017-04-04
Receipt date:2017-04-04
Proof of purchase:Uploaded

Detailed Accident DescriptionProduct issue:
Detailed Accident Description:Hairline cracks on the bottom of the land legs/skids and pinching from the gimbal guard

Logistics InformationContact Address:REMOVED!!
DJI Service Center: DJI EU Authorized Service Center
Daelderweg 21,6361 HK NUTH,The Netherlands
[size=1.4]1. If you have an active DJI Care (except Non-EU version) contract for your product or if your product is within its warranty period, you will receive a shipping label via email within two working days. Otherwise you will have to send in your product by yourself.
2. If the logistics carrier loses your package, you should contact the logistics carrier yourself, and you might bear the loss depending on the logistics carrier's policies.
3. If you are in a non-EU country, you need to write "Defective Component - No Commercial Value" on the invoice and send the invoice with your products.

2022-11-27
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

ieio Posted at 11-27 03:04
thank you for the warning  I'm new here but I buy online every week or so
there are some options to keep safe the transaction for both sides, let's see if I can find an agreement with the seller

Good luck, as long as you use PayPal  (goods and services) you're both covered
2022-11-27
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 11-27 00:10
This price is so low I would remind people of the old saying buyer beware. Many scammers on the loose. We have not even seen a pic posted

I agree. All seems a bit flippant about a so called gift he did n't want.
2022-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules