Remote Controller Won't Link to Drone
480 2 2022-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7fb12503
lvl.1
Flight distance : 310013 ft
United States

When i turn on my controller, i get two beeps and a purple light. Then when connected to the DJI GO 4 app that I downloaded from the dji website on my s21+ on Android 12, it connects to the controller. I've done the c1, c2, record, press wheel stuff many times. I hit the link remote controller button. It then asks asks to confirm frequency settings and immediately after says RC linked. No beeping, nothing. It's supposed to beep and then i hit the orange light on the drone to connect. Nope, it just immediately says RC linked. I've connected the drone to Dji assist 2 on my pc and updated firmware. The controller says latest firmware. I've tried litchi, nothing. The controller will not connect to the drone.
2022-11-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what specific error message you received on the DJI Go 4 app when you try to connect it to the drone? Please take a screenshot of the main camera view and send it to us to check. In addition, please try to connect your mobile device to an internet connection, and please try to update the firmware of your remote controller via the app and see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-26
Use props
fans7fb12503
lvl.1
Flight distance : 310013 ft
United States

This was finally what solved it.
Screenshot_20221126-133618_Chrome.jpg
2022-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now