863 5 2022-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
t3ak
lvl.1
Flight distance : 198104 ft
Germany

Hello!

I just noticed today... my M3P is in my Flymore bag as usual. The camera is facing down so I have easy access to the SD card etc.... so today I wanted to check the battery of my M3P and wanted to press the power button once! while the drone is in the bag.... I don't normally do that, for obvious reasons! In doing so, I noticed that it didn't have the quiet click like usual, but none at all. I then unpacked it once and turned it on "horizontally" as usual, the button then has its normal "click" and the M3P turns on as usual.... Is this normal? Maybe someone can test it for his M3P. Camera / gimbal pointed to the ground or ceiling and see if it clicks. The drone is a brand new unit.

Thanks in advance... best regards.
2022-11-26
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

tested, in any position of the drone i can press the button and check my batt.

but i do not have a Flymore bag  ;-)
2022-11-26
Use props
t3ak
lvl.1
Germany

JJB* Posted at 11-26 13:27
tested, in any position of the drone i can press the button and check my batt.

but i do not have a Flymore bag  ;-)

Thank you for testing
2022-11-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this query with us. As per checking here, it shows that it is completely normal when checking the battery percentage using the power button. Just a friendly reminder, please make sure to remove the gimbal cover when turning on the unit to avoid any issues with the gimbal. Thank you for your valued support and have a nice day ahead.
2022-11-26
Use props
t3ak
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-26 19:11
Hi there. Thank you for bringing this query with us. As per checking here, it shows that it is completely normal when checking the battery percentage using the power button. Just a friendly reminder, please make sure to remove the gimbal cover when turning on the unit to avoid any issues with the gimbal. Thank you for your valued support and have a nice day ahead.

Thank you for your advise. The problem I described was related to the fact that the button in the described position has no "click" and could not be pressed at all. When I then placed the drone horizontally, there was again a click with the pressing of the button. I tried it a couple hours again and everything was working fine... i just wondering what that could be.

Thank you

Best regards
2022-11-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

t3ak Posted at 11-27 12:36
Thank you for your advise. The problem I described was related to the fact that the button in the described position has no "click" and could not be pressed at all. When I then placed the drone horizontally, there was again a click with the pressing of the button. I tried it a couple hours again and everything was working fine... i just wondering what that could be.

Thank you

You are most welcome. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules