332 2 2022-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pluszak04
lvl.1
Flight distance : 240817 ft
Norway

Hi,
I wanted play.... FPV controller works fine with DJI Virtual Fly on my iphone connected to goggles v2. But on PC, windows recognized as C5 (withour drivers). I upgraded controller by DJI assistant 2. Gamepad tester  are showing signal... but no model of controller. (strange... axis are jumping on this page site with test). When i open liftoff.... and try calibrate controller. smal drone icon is jumping, like on test page site. I can't calibrate properly. Changed cables/ ports... nothing helps. On device menager i have HID without drivers. Somebody can say where can be problem?
Windows 11 on PC
Regards
2022-11-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you are also having issues with the pc version of the DJI Virtual Flight Simulator? Could you please try to uninstall and reinstall the said program and try again to see if the issue persists? If yes, kindly please take a short video showing the issue or a screenshot of an error message will help for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-26
Use props
Pluszak04
lvl.1
Flight distance : 240817 ft
Norway

ok! Problem solved!  i Installed DJI Virtual Flight on PC... connect controller.... finished instalation, and now controller is recognized but still only for dji virtual fly, not anothers simulators. Thanks for path to fix it
2022-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules