OM4 not auto calibrating
1658 4 2022-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Worldwidewaterz
New
United States

Hi, I tried to auto calibrate my Gimbal OM4 but it only tells me to place on flat surface and once I press start nothing happens (gimbal is powered on and connected to bluetooth to my Iphone13Pro)...
2022-11-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to use a different mobile device to see if the issue persists? It seems that the mobile device that you are currently using is not listed on our recommended mobile device and this might be the main caused of the issue as we cannot guarantee the stability of the said mobile device on the DJI Osmo Mobile 4. You may refer to the link below for the list of compatible mobile devices for the said unit. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... bility_List_en6.pdf
2022-11-26
Use props
FiskPump
New
United States

I have the iPhone 12 pro max and the auto calibrate leaves my phone at an angle and trying to adjust the horizontal calibration it stops at -10 says maxed out. My phone is still not level
2022-11-27
Use props
Worldwidewaterz
New
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-26 18:35
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to use a different mobile device to see if the issue persists? It seems that the mobile device that you are currently using is not listed on our recommended mobile device and this might be the main caused of the issue as we cannot guarantee the stability of the said mobile device on the DJI Osmo Mobile 4. You may refer to the link below for the list of compatible mobile devices for the said unit. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI%20OM%204/DJI_OM_4_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en6.pdf

I have an iphone13 pro max. I also get the following warning:  motor protected, press trigger twice
3917C645-25DB-4709-B2E4-44EE7F51FB1D.jpeg
751A493C-360A-4D9A-97BC-CCBF10DFB03A.jpeg
2022-11-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Worldwidewaterz Posted at 11-27 09:29
I have an iphone13 pro max. I also get the following warning:  motor protected, press trigger twice

Thank you for keeping us posted. Did you try to mount a compatible device on your unit for us to check if the issue persists? The main issue with this is because your mobile device is not listed on our recommended devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 4. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules