Mavic Air wont sync
499 4 2022-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bell206Pilot
lvl.1

Australia

I have a Mavic Air that I've not used for a while - this drone has never been able to distinguish between 1m and 10m, it will show that it's flying at 10m agl when it's actually at 1m. I called tech support who wanted me to record the whole thing on video showing the drone and the display before they would believe me (-6/10 there guys.) Not having 2 phone2 and 2 sets of arms I let this go.
My immediate issue is that the drone won’t connect to my phone anymore. I've followed the tech service videos, connected the phone to the control unit but no matter what I do, the drone will not connect. I swapped the phone out for my brand-new iPad, same result. Re-set everything, multiple times, no joy. removed the sim card, no joy. my phone can join the drone WIFI but it will not connect. Any help would be appreciated with either issue. Please don’t ask me to update the firmware on the drone as it won't connect to my iPad, Mac book pro, phone via the DJI Go 4 app or via cable... I even went to the dark side and tried a Samsung, no joy.

Thanks

2022-11-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Bell206Pilot. Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry to read about the difficulties you encountered. To further isolate the issue, may we ask for a screenshot of the Camera View after attempting to connect the devices? We will be waiting for your update. Thank you.
2022-11-26
Use props
Bell206Pilot
lvl.1

Australia

Hi, thanks for your response. I've tried on several occasions to connect the drone to the controller without success. If I persevere I'll get a Remote controller linked but the light on the top of the controller is red. tried to calibrate the GPS but nothing happens. I've attached a few screenshots. Hope this helps. I never used to have this issue, the drone and the controller always connected within a few seconds. I've removed and reloaded the DJI GO 4 app. thanks in advance

2022-12-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Bell206Pilot Posted at 12-7 12:23
Hi, thanks for your response. I've tried on several occasions to connect the drone to the controller without success. If I persevere I'll get a Remote controller linked but the light on the top of the controller is red. tried to calibrate the GPS but nothing happens. I've attached a few screenshots. Hope this helps. I never used to have this issue, the drone and the controller always connected within a few seconds. I've removed and reloaded the DJI GO 4 app. thanks in advance

[view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image]

Hi there. Thank you for the update, and the added details. If not tried, we recommend doing the linking using the combination buttons.

If the same issue persists, we highly suggest that you update or refresh the firmware. We understand that it is not connecting using your MacBook. You may consider using a Windows computer for this troubleshooting. Here is the link for the DJI Assistant 2.
Here's how to update the firmware:

Kindly keep us updated. We appreciate your cooperation.
2022-12-9
Use props
Bell206Pilot
lvl.1

Australia

Success, syncing with the controller only worked and we're back in the air. Thank you so much for your assistance.  
2022-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules