Assistant2 install won't install necessary driver HoRNDIS
451 3 2022-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1097907f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 207264 ft
United States

Assistant2 install won't install driver HoRNDIS which is required. Install of DJI Assistant2 (consumer drones series) says install is complete BUT, now the install is NOT complete. Have to figure out on my own, how to install this unknown driver HoRNDIS. Does anyone know how to crack the code in order to find and install. Everytime I call DJI, which means that I am desperate, I get a rep who sounds like they know what they are doing, tells me that the call is being escalated to a special department in China that usually calls back inside of a week, at a time when I am least available to hash this out.
"Hi this is DJI trying to contact you. We're leaving a message so it's all up to you again to start from the beginning again to call our contracted answering service to do another so called "escaltion"!! It doesn't matter if you are calling in for help with a paper clip reset. They don't know, time for another "escalation."

I'm using a Mac. I know, don't ask. And please don't reply with, well it's because it's a Mac.
Thank you!
Twitter
Facebook
[url=]Favorite[/url]
[url=]Like[/url]

2022-11-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There was a workaround posted in this thread some time ago,  not sure if it's still valid - https://forum.dji.com/thread-235772-1-1.html
2022-11-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I am deeply sorry for the belated reply. Regarding your case, please try to install the latest version of DJI Assistant 2 (Enterprise Series) for Mac.
Then install the correct version of the DJI Assistant 2 software for DJI Avata from here. The reason is that the DJI Assistant 2(Enterprise Series) for Mac has been integrated into the latest HoRNDIS drive, which is compatible with the Mac Catalina/MacOS Monterey/MacOS Ventura system.
Please see if this solution works for you. Please keep us updated on the result.
Regarding your feedback about our support, could you please tell me your phone number in PM? I will look into the details with the corresponding team. Look forward to your reply.
2022-12-5
Use props
VLSOL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 74449 ft
Netherlands

Hi!

I have the same issue. I have tried to install 2 apps together and separately: for consumers and fpv drones, but it doesn’t work for me. Also I have seen on the site that the latest Mac OS versions are not supported.
2022-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules