Battery voltage are too low
453 6 2022-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VideoLife_FPV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5295545 ft
Croatia

I was flying in M mode (the Gopro was mounted on) and while climbing, I got the message "Battery voltage are too low".
(please note; the battery was at about 40-50% and I have never received such notifications before)
Of course, I immediately stopped climbing, and the notification disappeared.
Should I be worried?
Is there a chance the battery just dies while I'm climbing?

2022-11-27
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

More than likely you batteries are nearing end of life. From earlier info in posts on them they are only good for 100 recharges. Below 100 if you fly the batteries down too low.
2022-11-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, VideoLife_FPV. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. May we confirm if you're only getting this message in Manual mode, and not in Normal or Sport mode? If yes, please note that this is normal. In Manual mode, more power is required. When the pilot pushes the throttle stick to fly the aircraft at high speeds, overheat protection is triggered to restrict power. The lower the battery level, the lower the maximum output power. As such, a warning stating “Low Battery Level” is displayed. In Normal/Sport mode, the power required is low and generally does not trigger the upper power limit. As such, the prompt does not appear when DJI FPV is switched to Normal/Sport mode.
Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day!
2022-11-27
Use props
VideoLife_FPV
Second Officer
Croatia

DJI Tony Posted at 11-27 19:26
Hi, VideoLife_FPV. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. May we confirm if you're only getting this message in Manual mode, and not in Normal or Sport mode? If yes, please note that this is normal. In Manual mode, more power is required. When the pilot pushes the throttle stick to fly the aircraft at high speeds, overheat protection is triggered to restrict power. The lower the battery level, the lower the maximum output power. As such, a warning stating “Low Battery Level” is displayed. In Normal/Sport mode, the power required is low and generally does not trigger the upper power limit. As such, the prompt does not appear when DJI FPV is switched to Normal/Sport mode.
Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day!

That's great news, thanks for the reply sir!
Yes, it was M mode, full thrust, 90 degrees climb.
Greetings!
2022-11-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

VideoLife_FPV Posted at 11-28 08:18
That's great news, thanks for the reply sir!
Yes, it was M mode, full thrust, 90 degrees climb.
Greetings!

You're very welcome, VideoLife_FPV. Happy flying!
2022-11-29
Use props
VideoLife_FPV
Second Officer
Croatia

DJI Tony Posted at 11-29 00:51
You're very welcome, VideoLife_FPV. Happy flying!

always!
Thanks man
2022-11-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Happy to help! Have a great day and keep safe.
2022-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules