Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
7amannnyy
New
Flight distance : 71132 ft

Kuwait

Hi
i recently purchased a pre-owned DJI Mini 2
and in device management it shows i have Flight Distance of 40 some KMs and Flight Time of 222 mins
How to Reset it?

Thank You in Advance
2022-11-27
Use props
7amannnyy
New
Flight distance : 71132 ft

Kuwait

2022-11-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will coordinate this with our designated team for further clarification. We will get back to you asap. Thank you for your patience.
2022-11-27
Use props
djiuser_90yWocSYdgHn
New

United States

same problem here, I think it's necessary and important to show the flight time&distance from being activated, like the car, but there should also be some place to show the flight time&distance for current account/owner, also like the car. Hope you can add these properties, thanks!
2022-12-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_90yWocSYdgHn Posted at 12-1 20:14
same problem here, I think it's necessary and important to show the flight time&distance from being activated, like the car, but there should also be some place to show the flight time&distance for current account/owner, also like the car. Hope you can add these properties, thanks!

Thanks for your suggestion, we will forward it to the corresponding team for evaluation. Please stay tuned for any latest news and events by subscribing to DJI official website at http://dji.com Thank you.
2022-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules