2309 23 2022-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aerovideos
lvl.3
Flight distance : 799268 ft
  • >>>
France

Cher DJI Vous avez toujours proposé le SDK sur tous vos drones. Vos clients ont donc acheté le Mavic 3 en pensant que le SDK sera disponible dans un futur proche.
Mais après que tout le monde ait acheté le mavic 3 vous annoncez qu'il n'y aura pas  de SDK sur Mavic 3 !!!
C'est assez indécent pour vos clients !
Je comprends que vous souhaitiez vendre vos entreprises Mavic 3 E, mais ne plaisantez pas avec vos clients.
Ce qui risque d'arriver à DJI, c'est qu'une marque concurrente vole les clients DJI en proposant le SDK sur leur modèle équivalent à Mavic 3.

Merci de libérer le SDK s'il vous plait par respect pour vos clients
  • chers clients Mavic 3, Mini 3 pro, merci de signer la pétition pour le SDK sur Mavic 3 et Mini 3 pro :
https://www.change.org/p/dji-Please-give-the-mavic-3-sdk-support-

2022-11-27
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

The day when a competitor will pass in front of DJI has not arrived and DJI knows that. People buying a "consumer" drone and wishing to have access to the SDK are a minority.

What would you like to do with the SDK on your M3?
2022-11-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Aerovideos. Thank you for reaching out. We are very sorry to inform you that DJI Mavic 3 does not support SDK development currently, and we have not received notice that SDK development will be added at this time. Please rest assured that we have recorded your request and provided feedback to the related department. Please check DJI's official website for the latest updates. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2022-11-27
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

LV_Forestry Posted at 11-27 13:44
The day when a competitor will pass in front of DJI has not arrived  and DJI knows that. People buying a "consumer" drone and wishing to have access to the SDK are a minority.

What would you like to do with the SDK on your M3?

The combined users of Litchi, Dronelink and more may challenge that.
2022-11-27
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Latvia

TonyPHX Posted at 11-27 19:34
The combined users of Litchi, Dronelink and more may challenge that.
Ok i see. So it is for photogrammetry purpose. Mavic 3 is more centered on video task. If you want to achieve land surveying without RTK, better stay with Mavic 2, Pro or Zoom, they both have good capabilities for this task and waypoints enabled! I personally use my M2Z as backup drone for land mapping and inspection. It requires more Ground Control Point, but doesn't take place in the car and can save a workday. For daily surveying, without RTK/PPK its definitely not reasonable for a professional user. Or your company have enough budget to spend 10x more time placing GCP and processing data.
Most probably it is the reason why DJI decided not to invest time on SDK for consumer version. No swappable payload, no RTK.
But in the other hand i agree that for the one who wants to start surveying, and is not yet a company with enough income, it might be a problem. So for that people i strongly recommend M2 or P4. The final results will be the same in terms of raster quality.
2022-11-27
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

LV_Forestry Posted at 11-27 21:52
Ok i see. So it is for photogrammetry purpose. Mavic 3 is more centered on video task. If you want to achieve land surveying without RTK, better stay with Mavic 2, Pro or Zoom, they both have good capabilities for this task and waypoints enabled! I personally use my M2Z as backup drone for land mapping and inspection. It requires more Ground Control Point, but doesn't take place in the car and can save a workday. For daily surveying, without RTK/PPK its definitely not reasonable for a professional user. Or your company have enough budget to spend 10x more time placing GCP and processing data.
Most probably it is the reason why DJI decided not to invest time on SDK for consumer version. No swappable payload, no RTK.
But in the other hand i agree that for the one who wants to start surveying, and is not yet a company with enough income, it might be a problem. So for that people i strongly recommend M2 or P4. The final results will be the same in terms of raster quality.

The SDK is useful for more than photogrammetry.
As previously mentioned, one popular use was to run Litchi and other similar programs for automated flight.
There would probably be 10x more Litchi users than people doing photogrammetry.

Previous DJI consumer drones had an SDK available, allowing cost-effective drones for high quality photogrammetry.
Many users are rightly disappointed and annoyed at DJI's decision to take this away from recent models, forcing users to buy more expensive "enterprise" models to do what was always possible before with consumer models.
2022-11-27
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Latvia

Labroides Posted at 11-27 22:34
The SDK is useful for more than photogrammetry.
As previously mentioned, one popular use was to run Litchi and other similar programs for automated flight.
There would probably be 10x more Litchi users than people doing photogrammetry.

" Previous DJI consumer drones had an SDK available, allowing cost-effective drones for high quality photogrammetry.
Many users are rightly disappointed and annoyed at DJI's decision to take this away from recent models, forcing users to buy more expensive "enterprise" models to do what was always possible before with consumer models."

DronaMaksa.png
Seeking the intruder

I agree that DJI must provide the SDK. But I agree even more that the time has come to find replacement solutions by effectively advising people who want to get into drones. For the effectiveness of petitions I have a mitigated opinion.

CHANGEORG.JPG
World population - Wikipedia

DJI Boss -> LOCAL NEWS !!!!   
2022-11-27
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
New Zealand

LV_Forestry Posted at 11-27 22:53
" Previous DJI consumer drones had an SDK available, allowing cost-effective drones for high quality photogrammetry.
Many users are rightly disappointed and annoyed at DJI's decision to take this away from recent models, forcing users to buy more expensive "enterprise" models to do what was always possible before with consumer models."
[view_image]

I am certain that DJI won't take the slightest interest in the petition.
2022-11-27
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Latvia

Labroides Posted at 11-27 23:42

I 100% agree with you.
We have enough years of experience with DJI to understand that our wishes on already established products are ignored.
What is possibly understandable because DJI products are industrial, not DIY with a single craftsman who can change things as he wants. There is a roadmap, everything has a cost.

1280 guys not happy who anyway already bought the drone and don't really have a competitive solution, or review the whole process. The choice is quickly made !
2022-11-27
Use props
Jean Camargo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2296749 ft
Brazil

I miss some fly modes from my Mavic 2 Pro that a SDK and a third party could easily give me back. I only work with videos.
They return the tripod mode after listening the community.
2022-11-28
Use props
djiuser_EEXtim8SFbZ6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 884301 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-27 18:42
Hi, Aerovideos. Thank you for reaching out. We are very sorry to inform you that DJI Mavic 3 does not support SDK development currently, and we have not received notice that SDK development will be added at this time. Please rest assured that we have recorded your request and provided feedback to the related department. Please check DJI's official website for the latest updates. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.

the company will sell more cine drones.  if it has sdk added.  and support for the other software.  and the other enterprise drones will still sell.  dji should move away from telling people the drone they are using is for this or that.  no bike company tells a kid that to do a paper route, they need commercial bike...can't use the regular on.  and the commercial bike is the same bike, 99%.  lol.  @dji it looks silly not to release sdk for m3.  in addition to costing dji sales.  i know the thought is sell the enterprise drones.  it don't work that way, you can't reliably predict people like that.  lots wanted the cine, but will pass cause it has no sdk.  
2022-11-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 11-27 23:42

You were also certain they wouldn’t fix GPS acquisition time on the M3.
2022-11-28
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Latvia

hallmark007 Posted at 11-28 09:46
You were also certain they wouldn’t fix GPS acquisition time on the M3.

And ?

This time there is still a clear communication from DJI on the subject.
2022-11-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

LV_Forestry Posted at 11-28 10:05
And ?

This time there is still a clear communication from DJI on the subject.

I hope it comes, not sure why it was delayed, I very much doubt that people avoid buying enterprise drones because they think standard drones will be a better option.
2022-11-28
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Latvia

hallmark007 Posted at 11-28 11:10
I hope it comes, not sure why it was delayed, I very much doubt that people avoid buying enterprise drones because they think standard drones will be a better option.
I hope too, because its bad for people who can't afford Enterprise device. But the DJI answer #4 is not going in the right way.
Better orienting people to another solution instead of buying drone and hopping for a potential update on DJI decision.
2022-11-28
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
New Zealand

hallmark007 Posted at 11-28 09:46

I'm not so sure that I said that.
But I was amazed that with al their experience, DJI would make a firmware change that crippled a critical function and couldn't get it working again until 6 months after the launch of the product.
But you're the idiot that kept telling people that it was no problem at all.

I hope it comes, not sure why it was delayed

It's delayed because it's never coming.
DJI have said that they have no plans to bring it out.

I very much doubt that people avoid buying enterprise drones because they think standard drones will be a better option.
Huh ??  Is that your addled thought process or the trouble you have with the English language?
DJI has made sure that their consumer drones are a sub-standard option, by lumbering them with an inferior app and removing features that previous consumer models had.

And who's the idiot that upvotes any nonsense post you make?

2022-11-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Labroides Posted at 11-28 12:10
But I was amazed that with al their experience, DJI would make a firmware change that crippled a critical function and couldn't get it working again until 6 months after the launch of the product.

You did say and never stopped saying it, in fact you completely lost your head saying it.

But your second answer proves how you like to put your foot in your oversized mouth “its delayed because its never coming”[/

Again more rubbish from him who thinks he knows everything. Except you have forgotten dji have already released SDK on other dji drones on the fly app. Obviously you’re still having great difficulty working out how to use the fly app , maybe dji will make it a bit easier or just give you the book  fly app for Dummies.

And who’s the idiot upvoting me

Wow are you reduced to being concerned about that, how sad are you ….
2022-11-28
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
New Zealand

hallmark007 Posted at 11-28 12:33
I'm not so sure that I said that..   
You did say and never stopped saying it, in fact you completely lost your head saying it.

Obviously you’re still having great difficulty working out how to use the fly app , maybe dji will make it a bit easier or just give you the book  fly app for Dummies.
Obviously?
You don't know the meaning of the word.
I have no problem working out how to use the app, with all it's limitations and inferior features.

And who’s the idiot upvoting me
Wow are you reduced to being concerned about that, how sad are you ….
Since this latest upvote is there within a minute of you posting it could be even sadder, that you are upvoting yourself with one of your fake IDs.
Sad, very sad, but not a surprise.

2022-11-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Labroides Posted at 11-28 12:41
Obviously you’re still having great difficulty working out how to use the fly app , maybe dji will make it a bit easier or just give you the book  fly app for Dummies.
Obviously?
You don't know the meaning of the word.

I don’t have fake accounts, which makes you incredibly sad and a troll……..
2022-11-28
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
New Zealand

hallmark007 Posted at 11-28 12:45

I've seen evidence to the contrary.
2022-11-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Labroides Posted at 11-28 12:49
I've seen evidence to the contrary.

Show your evidence and don’t be so much of a clown. Really how low will you go. Its funny you spent all your time here not so long ago defending an idiot with more accounts than anyone could count. Go away troll….
2022-11-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_EEXtim8SFbZ6 Posted at 11-28 08:11
the company will sell more cine drones.  if it has sdk added.  and support for the other software.  and the other enterprise drones will still sell.  dji should move away from telling people the drone they are using is for this or that.  no bike company tells a kid that to do a paper route, they need commercial bike...can't use the regular on.  and the commercial bike is the same bike, 99%.  lol.  @dji it looks silly not to release sdk for m3.  in addition to costing dji sales.  i know the thought is sell the enterprise drones.  it don't work that way, you can't reliably predict people like that.  lots wanted the cine, but will pass cause it has no sdk.

Hi, djiuser_EEXtim8SFbZ6. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. After the evaluation of the related department, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-30
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-28 12:45

Hallmark007 - " I don’t have fake accounts, "

Liar!

You have at least two other accounts, which you keep changing the Avatar names on to hide your upvoting of your Hallmark007 posts and multiple downvote other members account.

MiniMing --> Mini Mm --> BlueBird7

Highking --> Harllmark777 --> Mini me --> Grateful

Adri --> Hallmark007 (Adri means Highking by your own posting)

2022-12-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 12-3 19:53
Hallmark007 - " I don’t have fake accounts, "

Liar!

What a complete idiot you’re go away troll or you will just get banned again…
2022-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules