Gyroflow settings and warning bar
2191 4 2022-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SARM
lvl.1
Mexico

Hello, I have tried using gyroflow to stabilize and edit my videos but when I upload the video to gyroflow it says the video does not contain gyroflow. I have turned off EIS and changed FOV to wide but still I get the same results.  Also, when I upload the video to gyroflow I get an orange bar saying "Lens profile is not loaded, the results will not look correct. Please load a lens profile for your camera."  Can someone explain me what this means and how to solve this issue!?
2022-11-27
Use props
FPVTrendz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1241020 ft
United States

Question: I just want to be 100% sure about this, are you using the video from the Avata or are you using the video from the Goggles?
2022-11-27
Use props
SARM
lvl.1
Mexico

FPVTrendz Posted at 11-27 14:48
Question: I just want to be 100% sure about this, are you using the video from the Avata or are you using the video from the Goggles?

I am using the video from the goggles. I have tried recording videos using the drone but for some reason it doesnt read the sd card.
2022-11-27
Use props
RiChaDo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3085075 ft
Netherlands

You need to select recording on SD card standard it's on internal  check thru USB c cable if it's recorded on internal because gyroflow only works with footage from drone
2022-11-27
Use props
FPVTrendz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1241020 ft
United States

The video on the goggles will not have gyroflow information. It's raw video. You must use the video on the Avata. In your goggles, select System and then find the menu that has the Format SD card. Use that to format your SD card inside the Avata. Once you have completed that step, select to use the SD card as your recording instead of the internal storage. Once you have completed that, it should record on the SD card inside the Avata. Then you can turn off EIS and set it to Wide and it will have gyroflow data.
2022-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules