Remote not connecting to my new iPhone 13
362 4 2022-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_9uPIsLIfJBPT
lvl.1
United States

Hello. Neither my Air 2 or Air2s remotes are connecting to my iPhone 13. They both work fine with my old Galaxy S8. I've tried different cables, so I can rule that out. Any ideas would be much appreciated.
2022-11-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_9uPIsLIfJBPT. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please provide us a screenshot of the image transmission/Go Fly page? Please also include a screenshot of the About Page which shows the drone and remote controller's firmware versions and the app version for further checking. We will wait for your update. Thank you
2022-11-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to confirm if both remote controllers do the same error message when using your iPhone 13? Could you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app as we further isolate the issue? You may also use a different USB communication cable and please don't use a charging cable to ensure connectivity between both devices. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-27
Use props
djiuser_9uPIsLIfJBPT
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-27 18:25
Hi, djiuser_9uPIsLIfJBPT. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please provide us a screenshot of the image transmission/Go Fly page? Please also include a screenshot of the About Page which shows the drone and remote controller's firmware versions and the app version for further checking. We will wait for your update. Thank you

uninstalling and reinstalling worked, thanks
2022-11-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_9uPIsLIfJBPT Posted at 11-29 10:08
uninstalling and reinstalling worked, thanks

Hi, djiuser_9uPIsLIfJBPT. Thank you for the update. We're glad to you were able to fix it by reinstalling the application. Please don't hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum if you need further assistance. Thank you for your valued support. Have a safe flight always!
2022-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules