can't pair Motion Controller with goggles
546 13 2022-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dylansydow
lvl.1

Colombia

Hi, i bought a motion controller and the fpv goggles v2 (the avata itself is not available here at the moment will get one in 2 weeks).
So i thought i'll practice in flight simulator. The goggles and the simulator (on iphone11) works but i can't seem to pair the dji motion controller.
Any tips? been trying all day without succes
2022-11-27
Use props
Killerbee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 64820 ft
Netherlands

The motion controller only binds with the Avata or the FPV drone. Not with the goggles.
2022-11-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, Dylansydow. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please follow the steps below:

• Ensure that the device has been activated.
•  Make sure that the DJI FPV Goggles V2, DJI Motion Controller firmware, and the DJI Virtual Flight app have been updated to the latest version.
* The DJI FPV Goggles V2 can be connected to the DJI Virtual Flight app without any settings.
•  Try to power on the goggles and DJI Motion Controller. Then, connect to the app.
• Make sure that the cable used has the data transmission function (which can be tested by connecting it to DJI Fly).
• Use the OTG cable, USB-C cable/USB-C to USB-C cable/USB-C to Lighting cable to connect the goggles and your mobile phone.
• Check whether the OTG cable and cables provided in the combo are being used.
• If the issue persists after the above steps have been confirmed, please provide us a video showing the issue, mobile phone model, app version, mobile system version, and the serial number of the Goggles V2 and Motion Controller.

Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-28
Use props
dylansydow
lvl.1

Colombia

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-28 03:11
Hello, Dylansydow. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please follow the steps below:

• Ensure that the device has been activated.

Hi, still havent managed to connect. Avata drone is on the way should be here somewhere next week.
I can't seem to find how to update the firmware of the motioncontroller
2022-12-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

dylansydow@gmail.com Posted at 12-6 10:36
Hi, still havent managed to connect. Avata drone is on the way should be here somewhere next week.
I can't seem to find how to update the firmware of the motioncontroller

Hello, Dylansydow. Thank you for the update. If the issue persists after the above steps have been confirmed, please provide us a video showing the issue, mobile phone model, app version, mobile system version, and the serial number of the Goggles V2 and Motion Controller. Thank you for your cooperation. For updating the Motion Controller. please download DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) on your PC or Mac then connect the Motion Controller using a USB cable. Here is the download link for the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series): https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/avata.
2022-12-7
Use props
dylansydow
lvl.1

Colombia

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-7 04:27
Hello, Dylansydow. Thank you for the update. If the issue persists after the above steps have been confirmed, please provide us a video showing the issue, mobile phone model, app version, mobile system version, and the serial number of the Goggles V2 and Motion Controller. Thank you for your cooperation. For updating the Motion Controller. please download DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) on your PC or Mac then connect the Motion Controller using a USB cable. Here is the download link for the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series): https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/avata.

i succesfully updated the motion controller but still no connection:
The goggles need to be updated but I keep getting error (see added picture)
2022-12-7
Use props
fans94d88d6b
lvl.1

Colombia

dylansydow@gmail.com Posted at 12-7 18:12
[view_image]

i succesfully updated the motion controller but still no connection:

After a long night trying i was able to update the goggles also.
Both motion controller and goggles v2 have the latest firmware update.
Unfortunately i still cant get them to connect

Im using a iphone 11 with  ios 16.1.2

Dji fpv goggles v2
Model FGDB28  FCC ID: SS3-FGDB282006
IC:11805A=FGDB282006  CMIIT ID 2020AP7377

Dji Motion Controller:
400-700-0303
Q/DJI 001=2017
2022-12-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans94d88d6b Posted at 12-8 04:29
After a long night trying i was able to update the goggles also.
Both motion controller and goggles v2 have the latest firmware update.
Unfortunately i still cant get them to connect [view_image]

Hello, Dylansydow. Thank you for the update.  I have forwarded the information to our relevant team for further checking. We will update you once we receive feedback from them. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2022-12-10
Use props
fans94d88d6b
lvl.1

Colombia

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-10 03:53
Hello, Dylansydow. Thank you for the update. .  I have forwarded the information to our relevant team for further checking. We will update you once we receive feedback from them. Thank you for your kind understanding.

okay thanks!
2022-12-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, Dylansydow. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team. Technically, the Motion Controller and Goggles V2 need to be linked with the aircraft once, and then those two can link normally. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2022-12-12
Use props
fans94d88d6b
lvl.1

Colombia

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-12 20:02
Hello, Dylansydow. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team. Technically, the Motion Controller and Goggles V2 need to be linked with the aircraft once, and then those two can link normally. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.

I now received the avata, updated it to latest firmware.
While starting up the goggles and avata do not pair. The dii fly app says there is a new update for the goggles v2 but that I need to connect it with drone and controller in order to update (doesn't do this)
Trying to connect the goggles v2 to assistent 2 but it now does not recognize the goggles anymore.

Forum says I can not upload any video just photo. Come on man this is getting way too complicated.
2022-12-16
Use props
fans94d88d6b
lvl.1

Colombia

just got it to work!!!
2022-12-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans94d88d6b Posted at 12-16 06:08
just got it to work!!!

Hi,  Dylansydow. Thank you for to update. Glad to know that you were able to link them already. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your valued support. Happy flying!
2022-12-17
Use props
ro_walker
Second Officer
Brazil

The motion controller only binds with the Avata or the FPV drone.
2022-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules