Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chrisb123
lvl.2
Australia

Hi,

I have a RS3 Pro with Raven Eeye and LIDAR
Active track seems to be broken.
All other features and motion control work correctly: virtual joysctick, force mobile, programable track feature, panorama and everything else I ever tried
The only thing that does not work is Active Track with either Raven Eye or the Lidar device
I am using the latest firmware

Any suggestions?

2022-11-28
Use props
Sangwha
lvl.1

South Korea

I'm using LiDAR range finder too.
and Active Track works properly.
But for my SDK, External joystick does not work,,
can i get some information how did you implemented virtual joystick?

Maybe, Active track will work if you connect LiDAR range finder only. without Raven Eye.Or, make sure you set the right track area.

2022-11-28
Use props
chrisb123
lvl.2
Australia

Virtual joystick, as in through the Ronin app not via SDK
As a programmer I would like to play with the SDK at some time

Active track works when I input some gimbal movement, e.g. slight movement of the joystick
I am using either Raven Eye or LIDAR not both
Active track used to work just fine, that and given the above I'm confident it is setup correctly and I have the right track area   
2022-11-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please try the following steps again and keep us updated?
1. When using DJI RS 3 Pro with Raven Eye for shooting in ActiveTrack mode:
Before shooting in ActiveTrack mode, mount and connect the RavenEye Image Transmission System to the gimbal.
1). Swipe the touchscreen to the right to enter the ActiveTrack interface, or enter the live view in the Ronin app directly. After the tracking box in the center of the live view targets the object, press the Trigger once to start tracking.
2). Enable ActiveTrack in the live view in Ronin, drag a tracking box on the object on the phone display, and the tracking box will turn green.
2.  When using DJI RS 3 Pro with LiDAR Range Finder (RS) for shooting in ActiveTrack mode:
1. Swipe the touchscreen of DJI RS 3 Pro to the right to enter the ActiveTrack interface.
2. After ActiveTrack is enabled, a green frame appears, which indicates that the subject is being recognized and followed. In this case, use the joystick to adjust image composition.

If you still meet this problem, please send us a related video. You can send it to us via Google drive or Dropbox.
We will check it asap and keep you updated.
Thank you.
2022-11-29
Use props
chrisb123
lvl.2
Australia

I am using Active Track correctly because it works after I reset all the settings, it stops working soon after, until I reset the settings again, the it works again for little bit, and so on
2022-11-29
Use props
chrisb123
lvl.2
Australia

Any fix for this?
2023-2-5
Use props
chrisb123
lvl.2
Australia

Stop telling me I'm using it incorrectly or setting it up incorrectly

I am using Active Track correctly because it works after I reset all the settings,
MEANING I can get it to work fine after I reset all settings in the gimbal.
AKA it is working as expected, I am setting it yup correctly

it stops working soon after,
MEANING Soon after I do the same thing I did as when it was working but it for some reason just stops working
AKA it stops working

until I reset the settings again, then it works again for little bit, and so on
MEANING When I repeat the reset all settings and do the same thing I did as when it stopped working it suddenly works again
AKA I dont do anything except reset settings to fix the problem
MEANING It's not what Im doing or how Im setting it up, its the device that isnt working
2023-2-5
Use props
chrisb123
lvl.2
Australia

Thanks to your instance that I try downloaded to a lower gimbal version I can no longer update my gimbal it fails keeps failing due to TIMEOUT
2023-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules