My DJI FPV controller 2 doesn't work with DJI virtual flight.
4890 18 2022-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans95bb0c97
lvl.2
South Korea

Hello there. My DJI FPV controller 2 can be connected with DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). But it doesn't work in DJI virtual flight.

So, my seller cheked my controller. But It works  very well with DJI virtual flight.

On my laptop and desktop, it is connected but doesn't work with DJI virtual flight.

How can I fix? Thanks.

2022-11-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fans95bb0c97. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we ask what Windows your laptop and desktop have? Can you please provide us with a video of the operation for further checking? We will wait for your reply. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2022-11-28
Use props
fans95bb0c97
lvl.2
South Korea

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-28 04:15
Hi, fans95bb0c97. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we ask what Windows your laptop and desktop have? Can you please provide us with a video of the operation for further checking? We will wait for your reply. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.

Thanks for reply. I use win 10 for two devices.

And here is a video.

2022-11-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans95bb0c97 Posted at 11-28 07:10

And here is a video.

Hi, fans95bb0c97. Thank you for the video. We have forwarded this video to our relevant team for further checking. Rest assured that we will get back to you once we received a feedback. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2022-11-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans95bb0c97 Posted at 11-28 07:10

And here is a video.

Hi, fans95bb0c97. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team. Can you please confirm if you have tried flying the remote controller with the drone and if it's responding properly to it? Please calibrate the remote controller by linking the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 to the DJI FPV Goggles V2, go to "Settings" -> "Remote Controller" -> "RC Calibration", and you can then run a calibration for the Remote Controller 2. If the remote controller calibration does not respond, it means that the remote controller hardware is abnormal.

If there is no problem with the above confirmation, it is recommended to close the anti-virus software on the computer, uninstall and reinstall the Virtual Flight Software, and test whether the remote controller connection is normal again. And if the issue persists, please provide the serial number of your controller for further checking. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-30
Use props
fans95bb0c97
lvl.2
South Korea

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-30 14:29
Hi, fans95bb0c97. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team. Can you please confirm if you have tried flying the remote controller with the drone and if it's responding properly to it? Please calibrate the remote controller by linking the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 to the DJI FPV Goggles V2, go to "Settings" -> "Remote Controller" -> "RC Calibration", and you can then run a calibration for the Remote Controller 2. If the remote controller calibration does not respond, it means that the remote controller hardware is abnormal.

If there is no problem with the above confirmation, it is recommended to close the anti-virus software on the computer, uninstall and reinstall the Virtual Flight Software, and test whether the remote controller connection is normal again. And if the issue persists, please provide the serial number of your controller for further checking. Thank you for your cooperation.

Thanks. I bought a controller only though, I will check. Thanks.
2022-11-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans95bb0c97 Posted at 11-30 17:21
Thanks. I bought a controller only though, I will check. Thanks.

Hi, fans95bb0c97. If the issue persists please record another video from your end and please provide the serial number of the remote controller since the one from the video is not clear. Thank you for your kind understanding and valued support.
2022-12-2
Use props
ismailp
New
Turkey

DJI Gamora Posted at 2022-12-2 04:11
Hi, fans95bb0c97. If the issue persists please record another video from your end and please provide the serial number of the remote controller since the one from the video is not clear. Thank you for your kind understanding and valued support.

Helloo. Im having same problem. Dji Asisstant App is recognize the Dji FPV Controller but DJI Virtual Flight does not... Is there any update about this situation?
2023-8-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

ismailp Posted at 8-25 12:10
Helloo. Im having same problem. Dji Asisstant App is recognize the Dji FPV Controller but DJI Virtual Flight does not... Is there any update about this situation?

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. Can you please provide us the serial number of your remote controller so we can identify the exact model of it? Please note that the Virtual Flight App will only work with DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 and DJI Motion Controller whether you use the mobile device or the PC Windows version. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-9-8
Use props
IlijaApostolovic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 827805 ft
Serbia

Has anyone managed to solve this? I have the same problem
2023-12-27
Use props
kevan1881
New

Mauritius

I am having the same issue. Has anyone managed to resolve it?
2023-12-28
Use props
kevan1881
New

Mauritius

I am having the same issue. Has anyone managed to resolve it?
2023-12-28
Use props
djiuser_SJuNQaTWs4RH
New

India

IlijaApostolovic Posted at 2023-12-27 14:01
Has anyone managed to solve this? I have the same problem

Hi did u get any workaround
1-22 10:30
Use props
djiuser_snLWSn15d0Av
New

United Kingdom

I have same problem… Dji help pls
3-7 10:01
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_snLWSn15d0Av Posted at 3-7 10:01
I have same problem… Dji help pls

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. May I please ask if you experienced the issue on the mobile device or PC version? Could you please provide us with a short video so we can check it further? Please keep us posted.
3-8 04:19
Use props
djiuser_q2uuUsLpiYuq
New

Portugal

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-8 04:19
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. May I please ask if you experienced the issue on the mobile device or PC version? Could you please provide us with a short video so we can check it further? Please keep us posted.

i have the same issue ... sometimes it works and sometimes i does not work??? why ?

app like lift off never have a problem..

is there a fix ?
4-18 06:27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_q2uuUsLpiYuq Posted at 4-18 06:27
i have the same issue ... sometimes it works and sometimes i does not work??? why ?

app like lift off never have a problem..

Thank you for your continued support of DJI Virtual Flight. The latest version of the software has been optimized to enhance the user experience, addressing issues such as blurry images when used with goggles, thereby providing an improved functional experience.

Meanwhile, DJI Avata and DJI FPV series products have been optimized and taken to the next level in terms of safety and accessibility, bringing users infinite possibilities for flight experience and content creation. We also anticipate the opportunity to explore the breathtaking outdoor world with you and savor the excitement of actual flying. Therefore, DJI Virtual Flight will stop maintenance on March 21, 2024. If you have already downloaded this app, you can continue to use it with the corresponding device. Furthermore, you have the option to explore other third-party simulators that are compatible with DJI's products. We appreciate your understanding and support.
4-19 03:25
Use props
YangChaoLi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 691066 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-19 03:25
Thank you for your continued support of DJI Virtual Flight. The latest version of the software has been optimized to enhance the user experience, addressing issues such as blurry images when used with goggles, thereby providing an improved functional experience.

Meanwhile, DJI Avata and DJI FPV series products have been optimized and taken to the next level in terms of safety and accessibility, bringing users infinite possibilities for flight experience and content creation. We also anticipate the opportunity to explore the breathtaking outdoor world with you and savor the excitement of actual flying. Therefore, DJI Virtual Flight will stop maintenance on March 21, 2024. If you have already downloaded this app, you can continue to use it with the corresponding device. Furthermore, you have the option to explore other third-party simulators that are compatible with DJI's products. We appreciate your understanding and support.

Are you saying that the DJI Virtual Flight app on iOS, Android and Windows is no longer being developed?
4-19 07:27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

YangChaoLi Posted at 4-19 07:27
Are you saying that the DJI Virtual Flight app on iOS, Android and Windows is no longer being developed?

Hello there. As of March 21, 2024, the software is no longer receiving maintenance, and all associated technical support has been discontinued. At present, various third-party simulators are available in the market, including Uncrashed, Liftoff, DCL, and The Drone Racing League, all of which are compatible with our product. You may consider downloading and trying out these alternatives as well. We appreciate your understanding.
4-19 19:17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules