Gimbal attitude error 40027 at startup
16085 44 2022-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Tony
Administrator

GRID AGENCIA Posted at 2-8 06:13
I have the same problem, I updated according to the tutorial. But my problem was not resolved. Does anyone have any other solution?

Hi there. Is it the same 40027? If you already tried updating the firmware or refreshing it using the DJI Assistant 2, please try calibrating the gimbal. Have a nice day.
2-9 00:42
Use props
djiuser_Sio9S2UAhdiY
New
Flight distance : 22959 ft

Philippines

hi idk how to fix this error last time my brother borrow my drone and i think he crash it and i fix the propellers and this error showed up and idk how to fix this so please help me my drone is dji 4 pro “possible gimbal error. (Code:40027
3-4 20:34
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_Sio9S2UAhdiY Posted at 3-4 20:34
hi idk how to fix this error last time my brother borrow my drone and i think he crash it and i fix the propellers and this error showed up and idk how to fix this so please help me my drone is dji 4 pro “possible gimbal error. (Code:40027

Hi there. The mounting angle of the DJI Mini 3 Pro gimbal rubber damper might have been changed after the crash resulting in the previous calibration parameters of the gimbal becoming incompatible, which causes the gimbal attitude to become inaccurate during flight. You can try calibrating the gimbal to fix this. However, as mentioned it crashed, for flight safety, it is more advisable to send it back to DJI for inspection. You can submit a Repair Request on the DJI website or use this link: https://repair.dji.com/. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Have a great day ahead.
3-4 21:04
Use props
djiuser_Qs4WTsHh0ycT
New
United States

I'm having the same issue. Everything is up to date and I've recalibrated multiple times.
4-27 09:48
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_Qs4WTsHh0ycT Posted at 4-27 09:48
I'm having the same issue. Everything is up to date and I've recalibrated multiple times.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please send the aircraft back for further diagnosis if the issue persists after calibrating. You can submit a repair request here (https://www.dji.com/global/support). The warranty can be applied depending on the assessment's outcome, including your unit's warranty period. Please feel free to keep us posted if you have further concerns. Have a nice day
4-27 19:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules