Goggles V1 Battery replacement
1720 10 2022-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EduAQA
lvl.1

United States

Does anybody has any picture or video or idea, how to replace the battery for the goggle v1?
I look at the internet and didn't find anything for v1
2022-11-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, may I confirm if you're referring to the DJI FPV Goggles for DJI Digital FPV System? Is there any issue with the battery? Please also tell us why you need to replace the battery.
2022-11-28
Use props
EduAQA
lvl.1

United States

Yes, I'm DJI FPV, I believe the first generation, the one white that the head band 'clicks' on the goggles, and there reason that I'm saying the battery should be bad is because I tried to charge it for several hours (around 8 hours) I just battery indicator on the band keep read, and the 4 led on the goggle keep just flashing the first led.
2022-11-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

EduAQA Posted at 11-29 04:23
Yes, I'm DJI FPV, I believe the first generation, the one white that the head band 'clicks' on the goggles, and there reason that I'm saying the battery should be bad is because I tried to charge it for several hours (around 8 hours) I just battery indicator on the band keep read, and the 4 led on the goggle keep just flashing the first led.

Sorry for your inconvenience. Just for confirmation, the battery of the DJI FPV Goggles V1 can not be charged normally, right? How about the DJI FPV Goggles v1? Does it work properly?
2022-11-29
Use props
EduAQA
lvl.1

United States

If plugged on the charge for 3-4hours and turn it on with the charger plugged yes it turns on.
If remove the charger it turn off in a few seconds (of course as the battery is not charging it will hold just a few seconds)
So, what a really need is to know how to access the battery, I read that is on the head band but didn't find how to "open/exposure" the battery compartiment.
2022-11-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

EduAQA Posted at 11-30 04:41
If plugged on the charge for 3-4hours and turn it on with the charger plugged yes it turns on.
If remove the charger it turn off in a few seconds (of course as the battery is not charging it will hold just a few seconds)
So, what a really need is to know how to access the battery, I read that is on the head band but didn't find how to "open/exposure" the battery compartiment.

Would you please record a video of the issue you said? We would like to further verify the issue for you. Thanks in advance.
2022-11-30
Use props
EduAQA
lvl.1

United States

I did the video, but when I try to upload it here, it says "just accept pictures", so how to send the video?
2022-12-1
Use props
Henrik Iversen
New

Switzerland

Hi there, I have the same issue. The battery of my DJI Goggles V1 has gone bad by now. The Giggles themselves work fine, but without a battery that dies after 5 minutes, it is not really usable anymore.
I cannot find any spare parts to fix it, and the headstrap cannot be bought separately.
I don‘t want to dispose the goggles, just for a bad battery. If there is a way to fix it, that would be nice.
2023-9-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Henrik Iversen Posted at 9-11 10:29
Hi there, I have the same issue. The battery of my DJI Goggles V1 has gone bad by now. The Giggles themselves work fine, but without a battery that dies after 5 minutes, it is not really usable anymore.
I cannot find any spare parts to fix it, and the headstrap cannot be bought separately.
I don‘t want to dispose the goggles, just for a bad battery. If there is a way to fix it, that would be nice.

Hello, there. Sorry to hear that. We will recommend you send the device back for diagnosis.
Here is the link to submit an online repair request:
https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/index
2023-9-11
Use props
Henrik Iversen
New

Switzerland

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-11 22:38
Hello, there. Sorry to hear that. We will recommend you send the device back for diagnosis.
Here is the link to submit an online repair request:
https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/index

So the headstrap cannot be bought separately? I don‘t see the point to send in the device for a diagnosis, as I know what is wrong - I hope you see my point.
2023-9-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Henrik Iversen Posted at 9-19 23:36
So the headstrap cannot be bought separately? I don‘t see the point to send in the device for a diagnosis, as I know what is wrong - I hope you see my point.

If the battery is within the warranty period, you can submit a case through the link above and send it back for further assistance. If you want to purchase the headband separately, you can visit the link below. https://store.dji.com/product/dji-fpv-goggles-headband?vid=83091
2023-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules