RC231 DJI Assistant 2 "Server Error (2-0)"
731 9 2022-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flying Nips
New
United States

Hello,
I'm trying to update the firmware on my DJI RC231 controller. When I plug it into my computer and open the Assistant 2 app (V2.1.14)(Consumer Drone Series), it recognizes my controller, but when I click on it, I get an error message where the software version should be.  The message says, "Server Error (2-0) Please Retry."  Of course, hitting the retry doesn't help.  

I updated my drone's firmware (Air 2S) just prior to trying to update the RC and everything went fine with the drone, so I am unsure why the RC is having issues.  I had used this RC just a few days earlier with my Air 2 and never had any problems.

The whole reason why I have been trying to do this is that my Air 2 took a swim and the Air 2S is my replacement.  I tried to pair my RC to my new 2S with no luck.  

DJI online service tried helping but recommended I send the controller and drone for them to inspect.  I'm reaching out here before going that far.  Thanks for any ideas!

2022-11-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. May I ask if you've tried to connect to another network to see if it's able to upgrade the firmware?
2022-11-28
Use props
Flying Nips
New
United States

I’ll give it a shot and report back.
2022-11-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Flying Nips Posted at 11-28 20:24
I’ll give it a shot and report back.

Thanks. Looking forward to your update. If possible, please try to connect the RC-N1 to DJI Fly app to see if the firmware can be updated.
2022-11-28
Use props
djiuser_UYNIXEwWNIbH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1844 ft
France

Hi there, same problem with my Mini 3 Pro. 2 month later after this thread DJI has no solution.
2023-1-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_UYNIXEwWNIbH Posted at 1-30 00:16
Hi there, same problem with my Mini 3 Pro. 2 month later after this thread DJI has no solution.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please tell us the firmware version of your DJ RC?
2023-1-30
Use props
djiuser_UYNIXEwWNIbH
lvl.1
France

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-30 01:49
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please tell us the firmware version of your DJ RC?

It's a DJI RC N1 (11/2020) unused during 1 year after the crash of my Mini2. The DJI support is not able to fix the firmware upgrade problem. Then forced to buy anew new one...
2023-2-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_UYNIXEwWNIbH Posted at 2-1 23:34
It's a DJI RC N1 (11/2020) unused during 1 year after the crash of my Mini2. The DJI support is not able to fix the firmware upgrade problem. Then forced to buy anew new one...

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We noticed that we have sent you an Email, please rest assured and check our update. If there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know as well.
Thanks for your support again.

2023-2-2
Use props
djiuser_UYNIXEwWNIbH
lvl.1
France

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-2 00:36
Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We noticed that we have sent you an Email, please rest assured and check our update. If there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know as well.

yes, a commercial gesture to buy the RC at the Bundle price
2023-2-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_UYNIXEwWNIbH Posted at 2-2 01:45
yes, a commercial gesture to buy the RC at the Bundle price

Hi, there.
We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We sent you a suggestion via Email, would you mind checking it?
2023-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules