HDMI OUT FROM AVATA THROUGH SMART CONTROLLER ?
2723 7 2022-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tieuti
lvl.1
Flight distance : 341703 ft
Vietnam

i have DJI Mavic 2 Pro + Smart Controller and i buy a DJI Avata Pro-view Combo today.
I saw my friend can steam video from avata to Smart Controller from Goggles v2 through FPV Live app.
But it doesn't work with Goggles 2.
Goggles 2 is the more expensive version, I feel it's not fair.
Plz Help !!!

2022-11-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, tieuti. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Currently, DJI Goggles 2 does not support real-time live view output or live streaming. I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.
2022-11-29
Use props
rcschoeni
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88494 ft
Switzerland

Hi, The AVATA is the perfect indoor Drone.
I would like to use these in the Enterprise Segment, but I cannot use the glasses.
Please make the AVATA compatible with the RC Pro. From me also as an enterprise Version at a higher price.
That's the only way it's interesting for us, because we can then route the HDMI signal directly from the RC Pro to our servers via Live View.
Thank you an regards
2023-2-13
Use props
Georgero
lvl.3
Flight distance : 39 ft
United States

rcschoeni Posted at 2-13 12:22
Hi, The AVATA is the perfect indoor Drone.
I would like to use these in the Enterprise Segment, but I cannot use the glasses.
Please make the AVATA compatible with the RC Pro. From me also as an enterprise Version at a higher price.

Using the AVATA with RC-Pro will not benefit the ones who want to fly in manual mode. The FPV controller 2 can be modified to be used as an FPV controller. The throttle stick can be released and not be a spring-recenter. This is why only this controller can be used with AVATA.
Now if you want to stream from AVATA to an external monitor or TV like in the picture attached you need the RC-Pro, not the Smart controller. Then you connect the drone ,goggles and the fpv controller 2  and from the goggles connect to the RC-Pro via USB-C to USB-C cable and from the RC-Pro to the tv or monitor via HDMI cable. That is the only way so far to have a clear image to share with your audience.
2023-2-15
Use props
Georgero
lvl.3
Flight distance : 39 ft
United States

One more thing. AVATA is not built to transmit video feed directly to the FLY app this is why is considered an FPV drone. It transmits to the goggles and from goggles anywhere you want.
I will be happy to see that the USB-C port on the goggles to be used as an input as well. Then you can use these goggles with any drone with the Smart controller or RC Pro controller using the built-in HDMI outputs. But unfortunately, DJI does not take this into consideration. Sad.
2023-2-15
Use props
tieuti
lvl.1
Flight distance : 341703 ft
Vietnam

DJI Gamora Posted at 2022-11-29 16:48
Hi, tieuti. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Currently, DJI Goggles 2 support real-time live view output or live streaming. I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you.

i love it. thank you very much !
2023-2-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

tieuti Posted at 2-15 15:39
i love it. thank you very much !

You're welcome. Have a safe flight always!
2023-2-19
Use props
PodWorx Studio
New

Spain

Georgero Posted at 2023-2-15 10:02
Using the AVATA with RC-Pro will not benefit the ones who want to fly in manual mode. The FPV controller 2 can be modified to be used as an FPV controller. The throttle stick can be released and not be a spring-recenter. This is why only this controller can be used with AVATA.
Now if you want to stream from AVATA to an external monitor or TV like in the picture attached you need the RC-Pro, not the Smart controller. Then you connect the drone ,goggles and the fpv controller 2  and from the goggles connect to the RC-Pro via USB-C to USB-C cable and from the RC-Pro to the tv or monitor via HDMI cable. That is the only way so far to have a clear image to share with your audience[view_image].

In this configuration are you still able to control the drone with the Motion 3 ?
4-20 14:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules