Battery Communication Error - No Charging
2749 4 2022-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_KHgFLSVI7Wev
New

Australia

Hey all just wondering if anybodys had the same problem

I was flying my FPV today with a full battery, halfway through the flight I recieved a error regarding 'No battery communication' with the drone

I also lost a read out of the remaining battery capacity

Once I landed I tried checking the charge level using the batteries on/of switch and no lights illuminated.

Now when connected to the charger, non of the battery level lights illuminate and the charger displays a red light
20221129_175655.jpg
2022-11-29
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

I never lost battery communication, but all of the sudden I had a battery that acted just like yours and would not charge displaying the red light. It is currently being replaced by DJI Service.

See my post here.

2022-11-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, djiuser_KHgFLSVI7Wev. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience.

A possible reason for these warnings is an abnormal communication between the battery and the flight controller, leading to an identification failure. This kind of prompt may also appear due to other reasons.

Please follow these troubleshooting steps below:

• Try another battery (if any) for troubleshooting.

• If the issue is resolved after using another battery, it indicates that the battery is malfunctioning.

• If the issue persists after trying several batteries, send the battery and aircraft back for inspection as the aircraft or the battery may be malfunctioning.

For malfunctioning components, we recommend wiping metal contact pins on the battery or the aircraft with isopropyl alcohol (concentration > 75%).

Please note that you may send the battery for repair if it is under warranty. If the battery is out of warranty, you may purchase a new one. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at https://www.dji.com/support. Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-29
Use props
djiuser_UaKWcHuVfhzj
New

United States

@DJI Gamora I’m having the same error along with a “Visual system connection error.” How do I send my drone in for repair/replacement?
2023-9-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_UaKWcHuVfhzj Posted at 9-17 15:21
@DJI Gamora I’m having the same error along with a “Visual system connection error.” How do I send my drone in for repair/replacement?

Hello there. You can use this link to submit a request: https://repair.dji.com/hk/repair/index. If you're in the US you will receive a shipping label after submitting the request within 24 to 48 hours. The warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment. Have a great day ahead.
2023-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules