2630 8 2022-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thatsodd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1385 ft
United Kingdom

questions on the new mavic classic
Does anyone know if the the host socket can be used with a tablet using a usb-c  cable
as to view whats allready on the screen to another android  tablet,i need a larger screen...
and does anyone know  if the dji controller  RC231 will work with the mavic 3 classic
as i would like to get another controller so i can use my 10 inch tablet

2022-11-29
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you mean the socket between the sticks storage it doesn't work with my phone.
2022-11-29
Use props
Thatsodd
lvl.2
United Kingdom

i saw a vid on youtube showing the remote that comes with the mavic classic, the one with the screen on ,saying they had used the host socket with a mic so they can talk on the on the video when recording a screen video,but just wanted to know if it also hosts in a tablet or phone as i have a 10 inch tablet and would like a bigger screen and the question is also about the dji controller  RC231 controller as there seems to be plenty on ebay and wanted to know if the  dji RC231 will work with the mavic classic as i would be able to use my 10 inch tablet with the rc231 controller
2022-11-29
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes and I used an RC231 and the socket between the control stick storage ( which is also the controller's charging port ) and it does not 'drive' my phone i.e. it does not work with the FLY app.
For clarity, which socket are you refering to when you say "host socket" and "hosts" etc.?

The RC231 has only two USB-C sockets, one is the normal controller to phone/tablet socket and the other is the charging socket and for data connection to a computer see pages 8 & 9 in
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _User_Manual-EN.pdf
No 11 is the one between the stick storages.
2022-11-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the DJI RC-N1 is compatible with the DJI Mavic 3 Classic as Sean mentioned in his response above. In addition, can you please take a picture of the host socket that you are referring on the post for us to provide you with an accurate resolution? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-30
Use props
Thatsodd
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-30 21:36
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, the DJI RC-N1 is compatible with the DJI Mavic 3 Classic as Sean mentioned in his response above. In addition, can you please take a picture of the host socket that you are referring on the post for us to provide you with an accurate resolution? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2022-12-1
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-30 21:36
Yes, the DJI RC-N1 is compatible with the DJI Mavic 3 Classic as Sean mentioned in his response above
???????????
2022-12-1
Use props
Thatsodd
lvl.2
United Kingdom

ok i need to ask this about this remote control DJI RC-RM330 ,  it has a host socket on the bottom will this work with a tablet so i can use the tablet as a bigger screen
2022-12-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the late reply, Thatsodd. The Host Port (USB-C) can only be used using the DJI Cellular Dongle and it was designed to work for the said accessory. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules