6190 16 2022-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pbasinger
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Hey.

I just did my first flight on my Mavic Mini 3 Pro, and the gimbal was doing some strange, shaking and wobbly movements from time to time. It seemed to be most exacerbated when I was tilting the gimbal and yawing at the same time.

The firmware is all up-to-date, remote compass, remote sticks, and drone are all calibrated.  There was a slight steady breeze - maybe 8 mph at the most. I didn't get any high wind warnings and I have flown other drones in far windier conditions without issue.

I will upload a few clips of the issues shortly. Just wondering if anybody has experienced anything like this.
2022-11-29
Use props
pbasinger
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

2022-11-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, pbasinger. Thank you for reaching out and we apologize for the inconvenience. Please try the following operation:

1. We recommend using a filter or lowering the degree of moving the control stick to obtain a better view effect.
2. Check whether the gimbal has fallen off from the gimbal buckle. Please perform gimbal and IMU calibration in the DJI Fly app, and check whether there is any error.
3. Please check whether there is any error with the original footage in the microSD card. If not, this issue is caused by poor image transmission signals, such as:
a. Insufficient handling capacity in the mobile device;
b. Strong signal interference.
4. Please try to fly on another flight environment. If the issue persists, you can provide us with a  video for further checking.

Thank you for your kind understanding and valued support.
2022-11-29
Use props
pbasinger
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-29 17:07
Hello, pbasinger. Thank you for reaching out and we apologize for the inconvenience. Please try the following operation:

1. We recommend using a filter or lowering the degree of moving the control stick to obtain a better view effect.

Were you able to look at the footage that I posted?

1. I understand how a filter can help reduce some of the shaking and warping affect that comes from too much light but if you watch the video that's not what's happening here.

2. No, the gimbal is attached and everything's been calibrated although I can try to calibrate the IMU.
3. There are no errors and the footage was taken directly off of the SD card so I don't think transmission has anything to do with this.

4. I will try another flight, but I think if you review the footage it's clear that the environment is not the problem
2022-11-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yeah, that's definitely a bit of strange gimbal shaking.  Doubt it's related to the flight environment.  
2022-11-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

pbasinger Posted at 11-29 17:28
Were you able to look at the footage that I posted?

1. I understand how a filter can help reduce some of the shaking and warping affect that comes from too much light but if you watch the video that's not what's happening here.

Hi, pbasinger. Thank you for the reply. We checked the video you provided before the first reply.  We are sorry for any inconvenience as we need to provide every troubleshooting steps that might help with the issue. Please let us know the outcome after the IMU calibration and flying on different environment. Thank you.
2022-11-30
Use props
pbasinger
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-30 23:34
Hi, pbasinger. Thank you for the reply. We checked the video you provided before the first reply.  We are sorry for any inconvenience as we need to provide every troubleshooting steps that might help with the issue. Please let us know the outcome after the IMU calibration and flying on different environment. Thank you.

I calibrated everything and flew in a different location.  No change.  Anyway, I send it back to the place I purchased it for a refund.   Here is a video of the second flight.  Thanks

2022-12-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

pbasinger Posted at 12-1 11:27
I calibrated everything and flew in a different location.  No change.  Anyway, I send it back to the place I purchased it for a refund.   Here is a video of the second flight.  Thanks

https://youtu.be/tn-XRW-sAOI

Hi, pbasinger. Thank you for sharing the video and giving us an update. We're saddened to read about this. We hope that you can still consider getting DJI drones. Thank you for your support. Stay safe always!
2022-12-2
Use props
sathishkumar
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

DJI Gamora Posted at 2022-11-29 17:07

im also facing the similar issue when i pan and tilt the camera simultaneously i noticed the video is shaky that too happen occasionally  
2023-3-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

sathishkumar Posted at 3-11 15:57
im also facing the similar issue when i pan and tilt the camera simultaneously i noticed the video is shaky that too happen occasionally

Hi, sathishkumar. We're sorry to read that you're experiencing the same issue. Can you please try troubleshooting steps in the #3 post (https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 291&pid=2916344)?
2023-3-12
Use props
djiuser_bPo2c3uPg2KH
New

India

I am facing the some issue, but i suspect it’s dirt inside the gimbal. Tried every other alternative provided on this thread. Can anyone please suggest some proper ways to clean the interior of the moving parts of the gimbal(gimbal motors)??
2023-12-9
Use props
Snaxxet
New

Sweden

Hi I have same issue with Gimbal Dji Mini 3 pro, having wabbling effect during certain moments but TOO OFTEN and ruins all my shots. I have performed steps above, no change. Oddly I cannot find they issue mentioned on Youtube. What to do?
1-11 03:01
Use props
fans11fe8c1b
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Snaxxet Posted at 1-11 03:01
Hi I have same issue with Gimbal Dji Mini 3 pro, having wabbling effect during certain moments but TOO OFTEN and ruins all my shots. I have performed steps above, no change. Oddly I cannot find they issue mentioned on Youtube. What to do?

Mine was brand new purchased from Adorama and I just sent it back.  If you are within warranty that might be the easiest option.
1-11 08:37
Use props
ianzaft73
lvl.1

Philippines

i have the same issue. Did you guys fix it?
4-6 00:17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

ianzaft73 Posted at 4-6 00:17
i have the same issue. Did you guys fix it?

Hi, ianzaft73. Apologies for reading about this issue you've encountered. May I confirm what troubleshooting methods you've already performed? Additionally, was the concern only occurring during flight or even when the drone is on the ground? Thank you.
4-6 00:25
Use props
ianzaft73
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-6 00:25
Hi, ianzaft73. Apologies for reading about this issue you've encountered. May I confirm what troubleshooting methods you've already performed? Additionally, was the concern only occurring during flight or even when the drone is on the ground? Thank you.

i did all the tutorials but its the same. Maybe It doesnt matter anymore on me, its just a minor issue
4-6 06:00
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

ianzaft73 Posted at 4-6 06:00
i did all the tutorials but its the same. Maybe It doesnt matter anymore on me, its just a minor issue

Thank you for your response, Ian. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us so we can help you further. Have a nice day ahead.
4-7 03:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules