1632 7 2022-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

I was training to fly my avata.
So i downloaded the Virtual Flight app (for android)
Everything connected fine, but....
On right top side of the screen there are some short cuts, by pressing and holding certain buttons. These don't work.... If i hold down the pauze button (if i am correct, don't have the controller with me so ik could be another button but i pressed the correct one) i see that it responds (little bar loads around the button on the screen), but it does not active the "restart" feature.

also, the mode button is not working. I hear the controller beep, but in the app, nothing is happening.

Only thing that works is the normal controls, taking of and landing, pauze and un-pauze, gimbal up/down.

I can't finish the tutorials, and can only fly in N mode...

2022-11-30
Use props
Uberau
lvl.3
Flight distance : 554350 ft
Spain

Same here. Mode button seems not to be working and only N mode in the simulator.
Edit: also hard time looking for a working charger for this remote... only charged with a 5V 1A one.
2022-11-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, BadBert. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. To further assess the situation can you please provide the exact model of your phone, your phone's Android version, the motion controller's firmware version, and the virtual flight app version? We will wait for your update. Thank you for your cooperation.
2022-11-30
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

HI!
i thought i updated the motion controller.... but now i am not so sure, i only connected everything via my goggles and phone.... i read that you MUST update the controllers and avata with a PC?
Correct? If so: ill update the controller first. (let me know)
But when i was updating the goggles 2, it prompted to connect everything so everything would have the same update?!

But:
phone: Samsung z-flip 3
android version: 12
Virtual Flight app version: 1.4.2
2022-11-30
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

Ok, firmware on the controller is the latest according to DJI Assistant: V02.00.0400
2022-12-1
Use props
JoeJK3D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 618904 ft
United States

Uberau Posted at 11-30 05:30
Same here. Mode button seems not to be working and only N mode in the simulator.
Edit: also hard time looking for a working charger for this remote... only charged with a 5V 1A one.

EDIT: wrong reply to the wrong post - cant seem to be able to delete comments on here.
2022-12-1
Use props
JoeJK3D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 618904 ft
United States

Uberau Posted at 11-30 05:30
Same here. Mode button seems not to be working and only N mode in the simulator.
Edit: also hard time looking for a working charger for this remote... only charged with a 5V 1A one.

you can charge with any USB-C charger I believe.  I have an Anker 120W GaN charger that i charge the battery station, goggles, and motion controller at the same time with, with zero issues.   Generally charging circuits regulate the charge for the batteries.
2022-12-1
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

Did some more testing.

When you press the pause button at the same time as the other buttons (so mode, or retry) they work.
Problem is.... when you switch to S mode like this, the drone is in pause mode. And if you unpause it (just by pressing the pause button once) it also switches to N mode again.

so i think there is a bug in the App!!!!
2022-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules