OM5 in ladscape doesn't rotate the Lightning Video-Out (Iphone12MP)
188 1 2022-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tibor Rozsahegy
New

Hungary

Dear DJI support, Users,
I planned to use my DJI OM5 for a live conference recording/projection with the iPhone 12 Pro Max utilizing the OM5 great follow mode. It would be very useful to follow and focus on a moving presenter. But when I set up the test for this, I realized, that the Video-out (the interface of the phone) shows still the portrait output, even I rotate the iPhone (the recording is landscape). But this is with the DJI app only, in native mode or using another app (like Filmic Pro) the output turns with the phone mode, so if the phone is in Landscape, the Video-out matches the HD/UHD format. This does not work using the DJI app.
I use a Lightning to HDMI cable with iPhones works fine. (The connecting cable is thin and light, it does not cause any resistance while the camera moves - and can charge the camera while in operation for longer works)
Any idea, trick, or setting I'm overlooking?
2022-11-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists? In addition, please turn on the mobile phone's rangefinder and click on the level meter. Rotate the mobile phone and see whether the value changes in each direction. If the issue still persists, please send us a video sample showing the issue for us to check it here on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules