746 1 2022-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KW444
New
Flight distance : 5350269 ft
  • >>>
United States

My Avata crashed , after recovering it i tried to download the footage from the memory card but all data was lost.
why does this happen and how can i recover the footage ?
i tried a few recovery softwares but it was unsuccessful

Need HELP!!!!
2022-11-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello there. Thank you for reaching this to us. You may try to follow these process however, the methods below cannot guarantee that all data can be recovered. If the data is important, recommend that the user selects a professional third party for data recovery.
1) Recover the damaged SD card with CMD.
a. Insert the SD card with a card reader into a computer.
b. Go to Start menu and enter “cmd” in the search column. Press Enter and you can find “cmd.exe” in the program listing.
c. Click “cmd.exe” and you can see the command window below, which allows you to restore the damaged SD card without reformatting.
d. Enter chkdsk f: /f

For example: “chkdsk [space] f: [space]/f” Notes: Between two [spaces] is the drive of the damaged SD card.
Upon completion, check whether the SD card is recovered.
2) Scan and restore the SD card.
In My Computer, right click on the damaged SD card disk. Open the Properties and Tools:
Select Debugging - Start Checking. Check A&N, then click Start.

And you may send the aircraft to our facility for proper diagnosis and we'll send you an offer depending on the assessment results. Please contact our relevant team for further assistance at the request to start a case, you can begin the process from this link https://www.dji.com/support. Thank you and have an awesome day and stay safe!
2022-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules