Resume mission problem
2371 4 2022-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aebrilievi
lvl.4
Italy

Today 11-30, after the last firmware update (Matrice 300 with Zenmuse L1), missions that require interruption for battery change (or for any other reason), no longer resume from where they were interrupted, but start again from the beginning , even though I selected "Resume" and not "Restart". Am I doing something wrong? Have others had this problem? Thank you.

EDIT:
If it helps, both missions used the terrain follow function, with downloaded DSM

2022-11-30
Use props
Arm
lvl.3
Flight distance : 136335 ft

Armenia

After the update, the drone does not continue the mission after a pause (battery change), and again starts from the first point. Are there solutions? Thank you!
2022-11-30
Use props
aminaraifi
New

Netherlands

resume

It happens, I have tried multiple times and failed too. One after the other attempt failed. At times I was demotivated but thankfully I got assistance from  resume editors Dubai who helped me to overcome this hurdle.
2023-7-10
Use props
rmendez
lvl.1
Mexico

aminaraifi Posted at 7-10 03:48
It happens, I have tried multiple times and failed too. One after the other attempt failed. At times I was demotivated but thankfully I got assistance from  resume editors Dubai who helped me to overcome this hurdle.

Good Afternoon Aminaraifi,

I noticed that you had the same issue we are having as of right now and I am wondering if you can assist us with this issue by letting us know what the resume editors Dubai informed you with or by passing along the number you called so we can speak to them with the problem we are having.  Thank you in advance.
2023-7-19
Use props
CC-Mapper
lvl.2

United States

Bump for more info. I have the same issue.
2023-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules